Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Nick Griffin – thick or liar?
  • Stu

While we are on the subject… 😆

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Deffo thick as two short planks.

Thread closed.

toys19
    Free Member

Thick Liar?

dickydutch

Not thick. A ****t probably. But not thick.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

dickydutch – Member
    Not thick. A ****t probably. But not thick.

Sort of agreed. I agree that he's not thick. He should be underestimated at your peril, folks.

However, I am 100% certain that he is a tw@. No "probably" about it.

zaskar
    Free Member

@Peter Poddy-you insult the two planks of wood with the comparison.

He is a liar, not too thick but can't control all the thick Nazis in his party who he has to defend from being violent Nazis scum.

@Stu you forgot Nazi Scum option.

mafiafish
    Free Member

If he wrote/edited the policy for the manifesto then he's thick, it reads like a your comments section of the daily sport.

Junkyard
    Free Member

repellent racist scum and defoo a tw@.
    Got a 2:2 iirc and voted worst person ever to attend his uni so not the sharpest tool int he box but deffo a tool. Was in the NF and prosecuted for racism he is a tw@ of the highest order.
    Did I call the tw@ a tw@ often enough?

noteeth
    Free Member

Went to Cambridge, iirc. Not that it proves anything, as Junkyard illustrates.

I regard him much in the way that I regard dog shite. Deeply unpleasant, but care needed.

nickc

Given his performance on Question time last year, I'd say he was pretty stupid.

noteeth
    Free Member

I'd say he was pretty stupid

Indeed. His reply to the question from the Jewish kid was… unreal. 😯

Nonetheless, you don't need to be clever to stir the binary emotions of knuckleheads.

Jamie
    Free Member

Given his performance on Question time last year, I'd say he was pretty stupid.

I would agree. If he was clever he would have realised what he was walking into and tried to come across as more moderate.

Anyways….

Jezkidd
    Free Member

Scum too

Geronimo
    Free Member

I received a BNP propaganda leaflet through my letterbox the other day.

I felt defiled.

Oh, and apparently the Nazi nasty scum won't raise taxes.

CaptainBudget
    Free Member

No, he's not thick. Anyone who thinks he is does so at their peril! The Weimar political elite thought Hitler was thick, at best they thought he should just be ignored, at worst used as a malleable tool for power, mostly Franz Von Papen took this view. Look where that ended (Franz was killed in the Night of the Long Knives after helping bring Hitler to power).

Never underestimate a hate-mongering fascist g*t-wizarding ****t!!!!!

What's actually scary is that fringe parties like his rely on Voter apathy, and we've got loads of that atm. If more people voted, his political career would be dead (assuming Question Time hasn't got there first! 😆 )

ton

not thick at all.
    just a liar like all politicians

Geronimo
    Free Member

assuming Question Time hasn't got there first!

Unfortunately it would appear that many of the great unwashed felt that Griffin was being victimised on QT, rather than just being contradictory, puerile and completely unpleasant.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

A stiff.

dickydutch

Question time was complete crap. A bunch of overhyped idiots in the audience who had a perfect chance to tear the vile idiot to shreds legitimately, yet wasted their chance by resorting to shouting and slanging. A dark day in question times otherwise sparkly history.

CaptainBudget
    Free Member

Unfortunately it would appear that many of the great unwashed felt that Griffin was being victimised on QT, rather than just being contradictory, puerile and completely unpleasant

B*gger!

When I watched it I thought it was brilliant, watching him get torn apart on TV. Very little makes me happier than seeing an enemy of democracy and equality getting a proper kick in the nuts by the public. Seems I'm one of the few who do sadly.

mafiafish
    Free Member

It would have been better if the tory/ right wing pannelists tore him apart though rather than the overly vociferous lefty pannelists and audience members. Not that I'm a tory mind.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

it would appear that many of the great unwashed felt that Griffin was being victimised on QT

What's that based on ? I know that Griffin thought that, but iirc, when I looked at Stormfront forum the next day, many seemed to think that he had acted like a **** and should be replaced as he has too much baggage.

wasted their chance by resorting to shouting and slanging

I don't recall much "shouting and slanging", although I do recall quite a bit of laughing. Has he been on QT twice ?

alpin
    Free Member

refresh your memory, Ernie….

it would have mad great tv if someone from the audience got up and stabbed him in the eye/neck/ear with a pen/pencil/knife, don't you think…?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

refresh your memory, Ernie….

Thanks alpin. But your link shows it exactly as I remember it.

Griffin is given the opportunity to speak freely, in front of a rather polite audience.

It provides not one shred of evidence, of the audience "resorting to shouting and slanging"

alpin
    Free Member

watching it now… think it would have had more impact if the other politicians didn't keep attacking him and gave him more time to talk and show himself up….

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

gave him more time to talk

😕 He spoke for more time than any other panellist on the programme.

Did you want him to be the only panellist ?

And I think you'll find that politicians are expected to criticise other panellist on QT. It would otherwise make very dull viewing indeed.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Not thick at all, sadly. Dodgy eye, and the devil's own haircut, but certainly not thick. Also, and it's been a while since I've said it, he's a nazi c*ckmonkey.

ton

he's a nazi c*ckmonkey.

mmm, now that sounds familiar……… 😉

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

That was especially for you ton, you big hunk of lupset love 😉

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Get a room, you two!

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

It's a yorkshire thing captain. Were so used to calling everyone 'love' that unfortunately, situations like this are inevitable.

Griffin ain't thick but his followers/supporters are.

ononeorange

Refreshing to see the views above which largely say the same thing. I sued to think he was dangerously smart until the Question Time episode.

Oh and **pedants corner**

Franz von Papen survived the Night of the Long Knives despite having had his cards marked – he was then daft enough to go on and help the Nazi annexation of Austria in 1938.

**Steps out of pedants corner**

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘Nick Griffin – thick or liar?’ is closed to new replies.