Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Nice one Wiggle!
  • J0N
    Free Member

Ordered SRAM BB mid day yesterday. Free Standard delivery. Expected early next week. Recieved today, with free Haribo. 😯
    This weekends pedalling will now be wobble free.
    Brilliant! I think that’s the quickest delivery ever for me.

That is all. At ease. Thank you.

philconsequence
    Free Member

deliberate trolling, mods! mods!! delete this man for what he says cannot be possible.

😀

i love the smell of fresh parcells in the morning!

(may have just excited TSY’s scat fetish with that comment)

warton
    Free Member

hmmm, ordered stuff last thursday, paid for priority despatch. Still not arrived, although they have been despatched.
    They won’t do anything for 10 working days though.
    Not impressed TBH

pastcaring
    Free Member

ordered my first order on tuesday, payed for priority dispatch, nothing 🙁

matt23
    Free Member

Order Monday am – dispatched Monday pm arrived Wednesday am with 2 Haribo’s in the box – chuffed. Still waiting for Chain Reaction Cycles to deliver and I paid priority – not impressed with them….but if they send me some sweets in the parcel I might be impressed!!

matt23
    Free Member

Another order rec’d Tuesday orderred late Sunday – but no bag of sweets in the parcel 😥

holyhutzpa
    Free Member

I have never got free sweets with a wiggle order. 🙁
    Is it only to UK deliveries they give free sweets?

fbk
    Free Member

Free sweets seem pretty random IME – got some with my shiny new Edge 800 though 🙂

cupra
    Free Member

Ordered mudguards midday monday , arrived 10am tuesday. Well chuffed. deliervy recently seems to be better than CRC. That said I ordered from madison a 4pm on minday and it arrived at 11am on tuesday, top stuff.

chvck
    Free Member

I’ve never had issues with Wiggle or CRC! Though on a kind of related note the best delivery I’ve ever seen was Redeye Records, I ordered at about 7.30pm and they turned up the next morning!

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Ordered a £1 cable from CRC on Friday at 15:20, arrived on Monday (not as quick as they used to be, but not that bad).

Ordered some stuff from Parkers on Saturday, not arrived yet (e-mail to say it was dispatched yesterday, so maybe it’ll be here tomorrow 🙁 ).

Tut tut mail order giants, standards are slipping.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Nice one Wiggle!’ is closed to new replies.