Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • Nice one Lance!! (great pics)
  • GNARGNAR
    Free Member

jim the saint –

Takes out 160 riders!?!?!?! Do you think pro-riders explode when they crash?

No but Lance explodes when you get close to him.

PeterPoddy –
    It didn’t, did it?
    Your statement means nothing

There is no evidence Lance or any of the other riders were in danger. Lance acted alone. He put the other riders in as much potential jeapordy as fattie. How can you quantify something non-existent? That’s what others are doing by saying LA was justified.

molgrips
    Free Member

Lance took it upon himself, presumably because he is a superstar millionaire.

No, because from the pics it looked like the actions were aimed directly at him. Because he’s the most famous guy there and the one with the most drug allegations aimed at him. Simple.

crazy-legs

There is no evidence Lance or any of the other riders were in danger.

That’s easy for you to say sat in front of a computer screen looking at 4 pics. Have you ever had someone running alongside you as you rode? A chav yelling abuse at you or a dog barking at your heels?
    To the chav it’s a bit of fun and he doesn’t really intened to push you over and nick your bike.
    To the owner of a dog it’s just an example of “Rover is having a bit of fun, he’s harmless”.
    To the rider though it is very intimidating, you feel threatened by it and react accordingly.

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

crazy-legs –

That’s easy for you to say sat in front of a computer screen looking at 4 pics. Have you ever had someone running alongside you as you rode? A chav yelling abuse at you or a dog barking at your heels?
    To the chav it’s a bit of fun and he doesn’t really intened to push you over and nick your bike.
    To the owner of a dog it’s just an example of “Rover is having a bit of fun, he’s harmless”.
    To the rider though it is very intimidating, you feel threatened by it and react accordingly.

Yes I have, both dogs and undesirables. I reacted by cycling on.

theflatboy
    Free Member

when i left school, my teacher’s parting piece of wisdom was, “remember, boys, there are a lot of stupid people out there.”

for some reason this thread has reminded me of that…

iamtheresurrection

Seriously Gnargnar, stop digging.

Do all the comparisons you want (no matter how irrelevant or incomparable), I’d worry about anybody who thinks a push in this situation should be classed as assault. The law takes a view of ‘reasonable behaviour’ – this would be one of those occassions.

twohats
    Free Member

GNARGNAR – Member

*chuckles*

hugorune

I have just wasted 5 mins of my life reading this thread. There’s lots of other places out there to have a pop at Mr Armstrong. In fact there are whole sites devoted to them. Can we just move on?

miketually
    Free Member

Seriously Gnargnar, stop digging

Digging? Trolling.

Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)

The topic ‘Nice one Lance!! (great pics)’ is closed to new replies.