Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • New Skate Park and Pump Track
  • sambob
    Free Member

Very impressed with this, loads of work done by the local skaters and riders. Need to get myself a BMX 🙁

kimbers

location?

debaser

you appear to have posted a sad face in error, that looks very much 😀 to me

sambob
    Free Member

Whaley Bridge, edge of the Peak District. only a 🙁 due to the expense of another bike, although another bike also means 😀

jedi

nice ! 😀

donks
    Free Member

Arggg… It makes me fume, everyone seems to have a cracking skatepark, pump track or both and we,ve got sod all in MK. Ok we do have a couple of little parks but nothing within a good drive from where I live, what I wouldn’t give to have something like those round our way. They look really good.
    How does one go about convincing the local council to provide such facilities?

crazy-legs

Better than the one we’ve got in New Mills!

Although, given the apoplectic response from the neighbours when our poky little one was built, I can only imagine the fury that would be vented at something like that! 😉

sambob
    Free Member

No houses for about 100m from the skate park, so no-one to complain, and the fact some of the money was earned seemed to sweeten the deal. Going to teach myself to jump, this could either go well or horribly wrong 😉

crazy-legs

Whereabouts in Whaley is it? Got a streetmap link?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘New Skate Park and Pump Track’ is closed to new replies.