Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • New play bike
  • PiknMix
    Free Member

Due to space I have now combined 2 of my bikes into 1 massive play thing.
    I love it, it makes me grin however I ride it.

Would prefer a beefier and also black fork but that’s all I had lying around.

honourablegeorge

I’d love something liek that – have neither the time nor the skills to justify it, but…

tizzzzle
    Free Member

Nice. Love those wheels, are they the halo limited edition hobbies?

I_Ache
    Free Member

That is very nice.

PiknMix
    Free Member

Yeah they are the Sam Pilgrim purple Haze’s. Old news now really but I love purple and they are a solid wheel.

Loving this bike so much.

Kevevs
    Free Member

bloke round here’s got a white one. see him all the time but never seen him sat on it. dunno why he bothers with a saddle and seatpost. Looks like you sit on yours with your saddle way up there. Also, remember chatting to a bloke outside Cutty Sark in London who had stonechip hammerited his Jekyll in a bitty turquoisey colour, including the forks, which were peeling. Erm, that’s all I’ve got to say about Jekylls apart from looks fun, etc.

PiknMix
    Free Member

There is no getting round the fact that its a small bike, Even the XL like mine but I do sit on it occasionally, most of the time its out of the saddle larking around.

Its a play bike, no way could it be ridden off road all day, but for getting thrown off of university campus and the skate park/bmx track its spot on.

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Those rims look fantastic, I love purple too, nice looking bike.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘New play bike’ is closed to new replies.