Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • new helmet??
  • hugh_b
    Free Member

Looking for a new helmet. I currently have a fox flux which has to be on near enough minimum adjustment to fit correctly. Not only this, the liner keeps popping out as does the peak…haven't been very impressed with it to be honest!

I've been looking at the giro hex and xen. Is the xen worth the extra ££ over the hex?

Hugh

Philden
    Free Member

I have both the Flux and the Hex, i would say the Hex is the better helmet i have crash tested it hard and im still here, hope i do not test the Flux.
    The Hex is lighter has better ventilation and fits better also imo

dandan
    Free Member

I have a bell slant. Well vented, light tough helmet that looks nice and is cheap, would recommend.

Harry_the_Spider

I've got a Hex. Try it on first as the sizing is a bit small.

becky_kirk43
    Free Member

The Hex and the Xen are both good, go for which ever one you find most comfortabe. The phase is also good if you don't want to spend quite as much!

bruneep

I got the phase recently it was the only one that fitted my noggin correctly.

Paceman
    Free Member

The Giro Xen is fantastic, worth the extra IMO, no point in scrimping when it comes to protection for the head. 😐

CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

Tried both the Hex and the Xen. For me the Hex was more comfortable, and probably no difference in crash protection

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘new helmet??’ is closed to new replies.