Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • new clown bike?
  • seanodav
    Free Member
    theflatboy
    Free Member

so who on here used it own it, pre-theft?

seanodav
    Free Member

Was my thoughts too.

gingerss
    Free Member

Reported to Ebay, fwiw.

doubledunter
    Free Member

So just because the seller has no feedback you’ve decided its stolen and reported it to ebay 🙄
    Folk like you got “witches” burned at the stake ..Two year ago I sold my 3months spesh on ebay with no feedback , does that mean I stole that..

Your comeback will probably be “you can just tell” ..well you just cant tell

BTW im not saying its not stolen just saying you shouldnt go around accusing folk of stealing bikes just because youve decided it looks like its been stolen, could be a perfectly good sale,

seanodav
    Free Member

Thought it was taking a while 😆

takisawa2

because youve decided it looks like its been stolen, could be a perfectly good sale,

🙄
    Exactly what time were you born yesterday…

108mm travel, 8.5″ wheels, Free Ride, Off Travel”

100% nicked / acquired by dubious means.

gingerss
    Free Member

That wasn’t the reason. To me it looks suspicious because the spec is all wrong and to own a bike of that value I’d expect the seller to at least know the basics. Anyway it’s just a notification and Ebay can make the decision about what to do.

doubledunter
    Free Member

Exactly what time were you born yesterday…

108mm travel, 8.5″ wheels, Free Ride, Off Travel”

100% nicked / acquired by dubious means.

I know what your saying, the point im making is not every bike on ebay is stolen, although this one probably is 😀 ..to be honest I never read the detail 🙄

seanodav
    Free Member

If we all say nowt their lifes would be easier, im in for making it as hard as possible to sell stolen bikes.

shinsplints

What Takisawa2 said

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘new clown bike?’ is closed to new replies.