Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • new bits on Llandegla red
  • steve_b77
    Free Member

Couldn’t agree more sidewinder, while not claiming to be a technically capable rider or indeed a rider of really any ability, I can ride Llandegla and have not really been put off by anything I’ve dome across in the last 8 months; and I also have the uncanny ability to get it wrong easily.

Just like on Saturday morning, while mildly hungover and full of lemsip capsules got one of the jumps wrong on the black bit and ended up head/knees first into one of the drainage ditches that run under it.

SO it can well and truly bite you on the ass when you’re not 100%

Duane…
    Free Member

Sorry if Ive missed it, but are the new bits open?
    And if you do the full red, with the black sections, do you go on the new bits?

YoungDaveriley
    Free Member

Been today for my first visit. Great fun! New bits aren’t open yet.

project
    Free Member

The new trails, go past the main entrance on the tarmaced road, watch out for potholes, this is just traffic calming, when you reach end of road turn left, down hill and turn left again, follow road, around twisty bit, and take first left hand turn, follow road past first set of gates on rhs , at second turn on rhs, turn up slight hill, trail starts from here.

ENJOY.

Rorschach
    Free Member

project…which bit of “new bits are’nt open yet” are you too dense to understand?

sootyandjim
    Free Member

Isn’t the ‘black run’ tag more a case of trail centre willy waving than a mark of its true technical nature, especially since the few technical bits that were in place when it was orginally graded have since been removed? Any trail centre worth its salt is expected to have a black run to attract the attention of the trail centre bible better known as MBR and thus they all try to include such a named trail, no matter what the actual technicality of said trail.

project
    Free Member

Rorschach, local knowledge, if youve got it youll know 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘new bits on Llandegla red’ is closed to new replies.