Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • New bar/stem combo for Pitch Pro
  • exilegeordie
    Free Member

OK, so I bought a Pitch Pro last year and was very happy with it. The only thing I’ve changed are the pedals.

I then picked up a Blue Pig earlier this year and spec’ed the build with 760mm Nukeproof Warhead bars and a Nukeproof Warhead 60mm stem. I’ve ridden the Pig more this year and really like the additional control the wide bars give me.

I’d like to fit something similar to the Pitch now. Can anyone give me any recommendations please? Any bar/stem combos you’ve tried and liked? I realise this is a very personal choice and really relies on rider size/personal preference/type of riding, but all advice welcomed.
    Cheers,

Andy

Yetiman
    Free Member

On my Blue pig I have 745mm Sunline V1 bars and a 50mm Gusset Staff stem, and on my full suss I’m running 760mm Warhead bars and a 50mm Sunline V1 stem. Both stems are fairly light, yet strong and I’m liking the feel of both sets of bars.

sambob
    Free Member

Maybe just try the bar and stem off the Ragley on the Pitch, and if it works get the same?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Nukeproof 760mm’s on mine, and a 65mm Easton Vice stem as I found the front end a bit flexy, havent had chance to try it out yet so can’t say if the new stem has improved things.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘New bar/stem combo for Pitch Pro’ is closed to new replies.