Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Needed: Best 26" wheeled, extra-small framed, PINK steel frame
  • krixmeister

Wife has an XS sized On One 456 Summer Season frame, the pink option, and tarted up with some more pink components.

My older daughter is now ready to move up from 24″ to 26″ wheels, and looking for some similar frame for her, to build up with various parts lying young around, and – per her style – again, tarted up with pink bits. She loves her mom’s bike, wants something similar.

On One no longer carry the 456 Summer Season, so wondering if anyone has ideas for a steel frame in £150 range, in girlie or shocking pink?

RustyMac

Your best bet will probably be to get a 2nd hand frame and then get it powder coated in the colour of your/her choice.

Some thing like this ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/On-One-456-14-Inch-Mountain-Bike-Frame-Brown-/321050565590?pt=UK_sportsleisure_cycling_bikeparts_SR&hash=item4ac01adbd6

mattzzzzzz
    Free Member

I have a 14 inch white inbred thats tatty but sound, cheap at 40 quid plus postage or pick up Notts comes with headset and a cut down seatpost
    Its tatty so would be an ideal project for powdercoat
    Email in profile for pics etc

GeForceJunky

I have a 13.5″ Dialled Holeshot in light blue. Its more of a 4x frame than xc but I can’t see why it wouldn’t make a great fun xc bike for someone short. I have used mine for xc and it was brilliant other than being too short and low for me (5ft 8). £110 posted.

krixmeister

Thanks all for comments and thoughts. Seems like a second-hand frame is the way to go. Mattzzzz – YGM.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Needed: Best 26" wheeled, extra-small framed, PINK steel frame’ is closed to new replies.