Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Name and shame..
  • Mugboo

This week one STW member had the temerity to not only offer to send me a Hope 12×135 mm axle with end caps asap but he did this FOC

So thankyou Jeffus, hopefully I can return the favour one day.

Reaffirms why I love STW and hopefully combats the negative tales I occasionally hear 🙂

hambl90
    Free Member

Glad to here there’s still decent folk about.

robsoctane
    Free Member

good sports, you lot. 😀

Mugboo

There’s been too much negativity lately..

oldgit
    Free Member

Even prior to damaging my bike crikey offered me bits to get up and running.
    And since the accident I’ve had loads of offers of bits and pieces.

stevious

Someone I’ve never met or even spoken to on here offered me some pad retaining bolts for my (now returned to CRC) brakes. Acts like that make me think that perhaps we’re not totally doomed as a species.

pstokes99
    Free Member

Hope 12×135 mm axle with end caps

don’t suppose you are interesting in selling? 😀

MrOvershoot

I had a very nice email from a STW’er who was concerned about me following a posting.

I did cheer me up a bit to know people are looking out for each other 🙂

LoCo
    Free Member

A chap handed in my lost oakleys at Cwmcarn this week too! 😀

Harry_the_Spider

I would like to name and shame jamesgarbett for off loading his old scalextric on me and my boy for a tenner. I’ve just had a quick test and I can see many hours of fun for 3 generations of Spider men to come.

Cheers fella!

ampthill

Offered the lone of a dosc rotor by a stranger to tide me over. Not needed in the end but it was great offer

Dickyboy

dan enticknap sent me an XTR front mech & had the cheek not to accept any money for it too

Jeffus
    Free Member

😀 Thanks glad to help

julianwilson
    Free Member

ooooh, there are some proper scoundrels on here! I would like to name and shame carlphillips for forcing me to fit loads of his not-really-that-old bits to my bikes. He even made mrs julian have his nearly new 990 cassette cos it was pink. The cad!

And if that there crispybacon sends me one more nicely-done photo of me or my family at bike events/forum rides i will just explode with computa-rage.

Mugboo

It seems I am not alone in being exploited!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Name and shame..’ is closed to new replies.