Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • naked women
  • fastindian
    Free Member

nothing to do with the title but no ones replied to my insurance question so i thought id try and get your attention a different way!!

so the question is

only renewed my insurance recently, just in process of getting a much bigger car can I change insurer or do I have to stay with my current insurer until my policy expires?

Thanks for looking!! please answer 🙄

Jamie
    Free Member

*feels cheated*

Drac

Read your policy some charge, some don't.

duckers
    Free Member

You can change insurer but will not get any additional no claims for your time with the current insurer (so if you started this insurance year with 5 years no claims and you close your existing policy today you will only have 5 years no claims to go to your new insurer),, and you will also only get a partial refund based on the number of months left to run on your policy, unless you pay monthly, then you may or may not owe them anything depending on the insurers terms and conditions.

MTT
    Free Member

No. Cancel the policy. 🙄

stumpyjon

Might be a cancellation fee, I (my wife) got me a much better quote a couple of days after I had renewed my insurance. It wasn't worth the hassle of swapping after they had whacked on a £ 40 'administration' charge. Definitely going to look around a bit more next year.

FallOutBoy
    Free Member

Often insurance products have a 14 day no-quibble cancellation policy

zaskar
    Free Member

Call your insurance customer services?

Normally it's a contract and they charge cancellation fees.

I would just change the car and let them know and carry on the policy till lapse.

Unless you get a radically larger premium then stick with them.

fastindian
    Free Member

thanks guys, the possibility of top totty never fails to get a response 😉

johnners
    Free Member

only renewed my insurance recently, just in process of getting a much bigger car can I change insurer or do I have to stay with my current insurer until my policy expires?

No, you can cancel your policy and go where the hell you want to insure your new car.

JacksonPollock
    Free Member

thanks guys, the possibility of top totty never fails to get a response

My response is still subsiding!… Thanks for that! 😆

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘naked women’ is closed to new replies.