Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 43 total)
  • Mystery Girl
  • pault41
    Free Member

Well here we go again ,exporting gold.

Been chatting with a girl on line last couple of days and now it turns out she’s in Gharna .

Today the old cherub has popped out.

now another thing i wanted to tell you
    Christiana Willson: is about a gold my grandfather give to my dad to hand over to me when i grow up and now my other people want to take it away from me my love
    Christiana Willson: now i don’t know how seriouse you are about me ,,,but i was thinking that it will be much better if i make some shiping company ship it to you so i can join you latter when you have it as i believe maybe i will be with you soon
    Christiana Willson: you i want to be with you asi believe you are a nice person and i wish to spend the rest of my life with

molgrips
    Free Member

my love

😯

Sure you want to be sharing this?

crikey
    Free Member

In like Flynn…

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Torminalis
    Free Member

Sounds like you are in there! Go for it!

Dougal
    Free Member

You must be really desperate to put up with that level of grammar, spelling and punctuation.

pault41
    Free Member

well dear,,,,there are shipping company here and they can do it when you are ready for me to make them send it to you,,,but please ,,i need to be sure that you will not run away with the gold my love or else my dad will kill me

Me thinks MMMMMMMMMGOLD ,MANY BIKES COULD COME MY WAY. 8)

sucklingmatt
    Free Member

what website did you meet her on? got a pic?

peterfile
    Free Member

you lucky bugger!

Cougar

This thread is useless without your bank account number and sort code.

Bregante

What could possibly go wrong

pault41
    Free Member

well my dear,,,that is a good point,, but the truth is that we have taught about it for quite long now and if i don’t do something about it,,,,i might lose it,,,what i was saying is that i don;t want you to disapoint me
    C when i make the company send it to you
    C are you still in usa love

She keeps checking where i am ,MM

j_me
    Free Member

Ask her if she is really MidlandTrailquestsGraham ?

pault41
    Free Member

i only wanted to know where you are so when we are ready to send the gold i know the country so i dont make any mistake

iDave
    Free Member

Where’s Gharna? Does it have a border with Ghullible?

woody2000

Good Afternoon My Love

toby1

Girl …. o_O unlikely

gator
    Free Member

Jeeeezus man – what are you thinking?

You should jump at the chance.

GOLD and a GIRL = WIN – WIN

What are you waiting for ? 😆

pault41
    Free Member

MrNutt
    Free Member

I think its amazing that so many on line retailers are now employing real time online “chat now” agents. only good can come of it.

nicko74

She doesn’t look very Gharnaian, I have to say. But I’d still take her gold… 🙂

BigJohn

Today the old cherub has popped out.

What? You got wood over that?

pault41
    Free Member

The Gharnaians come in all forms !!!!!!!!!!
    And many colours too aparently 🙂

pault41
    Free Member

The photo’s have gone up a notch too now more allureing to say the least.

emsz
    Free Member

I got an email from an uncle in africa I never knew I had telling me about all the money he wanted to send me, and the very next email was from Olga telling me how much she respected me, and wanted to meet!!

Yippee!!

emma82
    Free Member

I dont think anything about that picture could be described as alluring?? How do people get themselves into these things, that’s a really odd photo. 😆 probably says a lot about the person who was attracted to it 😯

pault41
    Free Member
    pault41
    Free Member

[/url]

iDave
    Free Member

kind of interesting to think what Paul has on his profile concerning what sort of woman/relationship/grief he’s looking for…. 😯

pault41
    Free Member

[/url]

emma82
    Free Member

None of those work. They were obviously too horny for stw 8)

pault41
    Free Member

the company who will ship the mysterious gold is called
    fastlinksecurities hmmmm

must google that one ,not going to open her link thou . ❗

emma82
    Free Member
    pault41
    Free Member

All a scam i’m sure ,good for the entertainment value thou! 😀

What tyre’s for Gharna ❓

chewkw
    Free Member

My love, my precious, …. could you send me your bank details please as I want to deposit my gold in you. 😆

emma82
    Free Member

Me love you long time 😉

McHamish
    Free Member

Tell her your rich uncle has offered to release your inheritance when you get married, but your uncle has said on this occasion he’ll waive this requirement.

Your uncle is interested in investing in the gold but you’ll need to go up to Aberdeen to see him. Ask your lovely friend to send you the train fare as you can’t access your uncles inheritance until you prove to him in person that you’re serious about her.

Tell her – I should stop saying that – tell him that you’ll arrange for the gold to be transferred once you’ve spoken to your uncle. But say your uncle is very interested and is speaking with his bankers to arrange for a significant sum of money to be transferred as an investment.

Then get a PO box and wait for the £50 in the post for the train fare to Aberdeen (or whatever sum you decide), then go to the pub.

jonnyrobertson

Er, Emma82, that link you posted doesn’t seem to be working. You sure you spelled it correctly only I think I might give that one a go.

bravohotel8er
    Free Member

If you were unfaithful to her, would that make you a love ratners?

TAXI!

emma82
    Free Member

Oh sorry jonny, I’ll check it now. In the meantime just email your full name and bank account details and I’ll send you a picture of my bottom 🙂

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Mystery Girl’ is closed to new replies.