Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • My riding video
  • stcolin
    Free Member

Hi all,

Thought I would share this video I put together last weekend at Lee Quarry. Was just testing a few angles etc and just to see what I could put together. Have left out music as I couldn’t decide. Thoughts? I’m hoping to start making a few more, perhaps on group rides.

Not sure how to link this properly…

Thanks,

Colin

rOcKeTdOg

here you go
    [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fK5qqIjRiVo[/video]

jimjam
    Free Member

Needs music. I would recommend something that sounds like a bunch of fishermen gang raping a fox while a wasp playing a banjo looks on disapprovingly, you know, like Mumford and Sons or something. But more obscure. Some general view cut aways to contextualise where you are too.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Thoughtfully shot, I liked the shot through the grass and puddle splashes are good. Music is always tough, on some mtb movies I switch it off on others I have found and bought the tunes/albums. To make music work really well you need to edit the film to the music so events on screen match the song – that takes a huge amount of effort ! A sunny day would have helped, the long distant shit at the start was rather grey.

What did you shoot it on ?

Overall I liked it.

edenvalleyboy
    Free Member

Well, I’ve always wondered what Lee Quarry looks like and now I know. That’s meant as a compliment..

rene59
    Free Member

Nicely made. I think if you don’t include music you should have a microphone on or near the rider to pick up the sounds from the bike/trail as opposed to the wind noise etc from the camera.

chakaping
    Free Member

Nice little vid but you need more lurid enduro clothing.

😉

zer0cool
    Free Member

I think that was very well shot, good quality, I like the splashy bit too. Cant recommend an exact soundtrack for that but it would be something ambient.

maxtorque

edenvalleyboy
    Well, I’ve always wondered what Lee Quarry looks like and now I know.

And it sounds like a windswept hell hole…….. 😉

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘My riding video’ is closed to new replies.