Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 46 total)
  • My new work's toilets
  • derek_starship
    Free Member

I have recently changed jobs and now work in south Manchester. I Previously worked in north east Manchester.
    I have been here a week and have yet to experience the toilet traumas of my previous employment. Namely:

The decommissioned brown submarine lying dormant in the pan.

Dried bogies adhered to the inside surfaces of the trap

The smell of stale piss (there were no pineapple cubes in the urinals and no windows to open)

These toilets are clean and well ventilated. HOWEVER. The water level in the pan
    Is such that the displaced volume of a good size turd means my balls are getting a cold dip.

Suggestions please. At the moment I have to wipe my ass and dry my scrotum. I don’t have time for this

hels
    Free Member

Ask on a Ladyboys’ forum ?

molgrips
    Free Member

Consider scrotum reduction surgery, seriously, if they are dangling like that

At the moment I have to wipe my ass and dry my scrotum. I don’t have time for this

Mention it to HR. Go on, I dare you.

monkeyfiend
    Free Member

Sh!t on the floor?

cynic-al
    Free Member

Having a big, loose scrotum is not something I’d boast about.

binners

Its because you’re now south of the Manchester Equator. It causes all manner of problems. If you notice, when you flush, it’ll go down anti-clockwise

Did you get my email BTW?

Fraz
    Free Member

Actually in tears laughing at
    “At the moment I have to wipe my ass and dry my scrotum. I don’t have time for this “

EPIC

hp_source

Harry_the_Spider

Since you left there have been no submarines in the fjord.

Unconnected? Hmmm…

crikey
    Free Member

You know you’re meant to sit facing away from the wall?

honeybadgerx

Reminds me of starting my first proper job. A few weeks in after making a particularly heavy off-load and using the last of the toilet paper up I said to one fo the admin girls who ordered in that sort of thing that we needed some more. Cue polite email to entire company saying could people please let her know when we’re running low so she can order some in time as James has just told me he’s used the last of it. Thanks Sarah for letting the entire company know I’ve just had a dump.

scaled
    Free Member

You need to start eating a South Manchester diet, you won’t produce logs of that size eating nothing but houmous, seeds and ethically sourced free range quail.

mrdestructo

Convert from christianity?

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Hover?

By the way – satellite tracking now available 😀

http://www.flushtracker.com/

Taff
    Free Member

The only perk to high level water is the ability to see how long you can make your log…

alpin
    Free Member

fill the bowl with toilet paper first…. it softens the landing.

what is it with poos on here today?

jota180
    Free Member

Derek_Gonad

_tom_
    Free Member

Lay down a safety net with some bog roll.

derek_starship
    Free Member

Alpin. This isn’t a splashback issue. It’s partial immersion. Think scrotal snorkelling.

birky
    Free Member

The toilets in our place were refurbished recently, all very nice but when you reach for the bog roll you’re arm is too close to the sensor and it triggers the auto flush 😯

bikebouy
    Free Member

I’d suggest a small liferaft of some manufacture. You’ll only need it to be approx 3″ in diameter, afterall you are only dangling one at a time surely.

Get someone to knock one up for you.

Or this.. Has been used to good effect at a well known Investment Bank when “Lean” walked through the door.

MrOvershoot

Must be the time for new works toilets!

Ours were obviously installed by a midget as when sat on any of the traps my knees are almost by me ears and last week I almost knocked myself out on the top of the door frame as its only 6’2″ high, I’m 6’3″ !!!!

Oh and the original setup on the lights pir meant your ass had only just landed on the seat & the lights went out 😮

Harry_the_Spider

you reach for the bog roll you’re arm is too close to the sensor and it triggers the auto flush

Oooooo… Get Mr Digital and his la-di-da space-robot toilet.

Harry_the_Spider

This isn’t a splashback issue. It’s partial immersion

In the German “Wurmregal” (worm shelf) style?

rootes1

Alpin. This isn’t a splashback issue. It’s partial immersion. Think scrotal snorkelling.

You sure you are not using local kids infant school bogs?

philconsequence
    Free Member

am i the only one with an en-suite in his office apart from those working from home?

birky
    Free Member

Oooooo… Get Mr Digital and his la-di-da space-robot toilet

🙂

Yet to try teabagging the Airblade

binners

That’s a water butt Phil

GrahamS

am i the only one with an en-suite in his office apart from those working from home?

Nope:

clubber
    Free Member

Ensuite’s are so lower middle class. I have a desk commode

TimP
    Free Member

to keep them dry try an action man dinghy

or if you fear drowning them what about these?

kayak23

Found this in Prague recently. A lovely touch I thought. My wazz smelled all beautiful and citrussy… 😀

Harry_the_Spider

BTW. A short drop shitter like the one that Darek Dangle-Balls Starship is currently paddling in is known as a Pierrepoint.

rocketman
    Free Member

Our work’s toilets are almost medieval. Dark and cold & only one of the four traps works properly. Even using the urinals is not without its problems as the Niagara-like auto flush combines with one’s err…flow to fill the bowl quicker than it’s draining 😯

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Saw this while “lightening the load” before a flight home from Shanghai airport, perched on the traps in the lounge, looked to my right….

GrahamS

Cap’n did you go for the Gold Wash with shampoo, wax and polish?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Wasn’t flying Cathay, so no wax on/wax off…

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-14526285

😉

atlaz
    Free Member

So did you go for a pulsating “wand cleaning” ?

portlyone

Lots of Americans in today

Dobbo

Or get a portaloo fitted by you desk.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘My new work's toilets’ is closed to new replies.