Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • My Brewery Tap discount code?
  • mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I remember a few months ago the guy who owns it (he is a forum lurker) put some discount code up on here but I can’t find it.

Can anyone direct me to it, or is MrMBT around????

Ta

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

BUMP – anyone?

fbk
    Free Member
    mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I tried the search and it didn’t bring anything up!

But (pah) the discount is just for the mixed case and I was wanting to get the 52 week club one as a present.

Never mind, thanks anyway.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Aha – figured out why my search turned nothing up – I re-searched using the advanced search and changed the dates…

fbk
    Free Member

No problems. In fact – you’ve just given my some inspiration for a present too – thanks very much 🙂

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I did it last year and will probably again this year.

Run by two top blokes who also sponsored the Big Bike Bash beer festival!

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Yeah I got it as a present this year and now my brother is wanting it for a Christmas present. I think it is a top idea for any real ale drinker.

🙂

Richyb
    Free Member

Hello!

There’s a 10% discount off our mixed breweries 13 bottle case http://www.mybrewerytap.com/mybrewerytap-mixed-breweries-case-1.html, use the discount code MVC10 when you’re checking out. The case is changing this week to the winter selection which is predominantly darker beers.

Cheers!

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

No chance of a special deal for all us MTBers on the 52 Week deal then is there? 😉

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

BTW – I had a beer the other night, no idea what brewery it was (but I think it was from Huddersfield of something like that) a very plain white label with bright red print on it (maybe of a building in silhouette) . It was just a standard strength ale (4.0% or something) but it was wonderful. Unfortunately I can’t remember its name to get any more – so can you work out what it was and tell me????

Ta 🙂

Richyb
    Free Member

Only just seen this. My guess it was a Mallinsons beer. We sell their beers on the site here http://www.mybrewerytap.com/buy-real-ale/beer-by-brewery/mallinsons-brewing-co.html cheers

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘My Brewery Tap discount code?’ is closed to new replies.