• This topic has 15 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by JoeG.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • My 2014 trail weapon (new bike content)
  • dallas95
    Free Member

Just finished putting together my Giant. Bought as frame only and a mix of new parts and some parts from previous bike. Quick test ride and everything feels right so out for a proper ride tomorrow pm. Time to bring the trails alive. 😀

chojin
    Free Member

Me likey!

alandavidpetrie79
    Free Member

Nice bell! 😆

thepurist

Lawn’s a bit mossy. Get ready for the face ache you’ll get from grinning like a fool while riding it.

Pawsy_Bear
    Free Member

Reverb better under left bar.protects it and it’s ideal alongside shifter. Just a suggestion

legend
    Free Member

Pawsy_Bear – Member
    Reverb better under left bar.protects it and it’s ideal alongside shifter. Just a suggestion

Confused about why his Reverb is connected to his fork

jacob46
    Free Member

Nice Mate ? 27 or 29?

trying a few Saturday on a demo day at Cannock. not sure what try. spec,trek,orange.cube. there all there!

dallas95
    Free Member

alandavidpetrie79 – Member
    Nice bell!

I never used to bother but since I started using one walkers get out of the way without any agro. Makes the ride better. For me anyway.

jacob46 – Member
    Nice Mate ? 27 or 29?

27, I’m only 5’9″ so not ready for the big stuff yet.

As spotted its a poplock for the fork not a reverb switch.

twistedpencil

Not a reverb but a remote lever for the forks?

Must refresh before posting!

Baznav
    Free Member

Trying to hide the hole in your path with the front wheel won’t cut it, if you have time to ride you have time for some chores 😛

Bregante

I thought he’d purposely chiseled that out so he has somewhere to stand the bike whilst opening the gate.

jackal
    Free Member

Not sure how you ride it with levers at that angle.
    Nice bike though.

bokonon
    Free Member

if you have time to ride you have time for some chores

Nonsense, if the weather is good enough to fix the path, then you should be riding.

steve_b77
    Free Member

Looks good, but them there bars is tiny

richellicott
    Free Member

I recently bought the 29er version. Just went stock but added a dropper post. Seriously great bike. I’m only 5’8” and the 29 wheels make it look a bit like I’m riding my dads bike but once you’re on it you don’t notice and it just rolls lovely!

JoeG
    Free Member

Needs a dropper! And turn the clutch on your derailleur on!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘My 2014 trail weapon (new bike content)’ is closed to new replies.