Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • PSA socket sets
  • trail_rat
    Free Member

got this in an email today dunno if its any good for folks but

toolstop are doing bahco sets cheap.

propper pukka face drive 6 sided sockets.

3/4 inch set is 19.99(should be 50) and the 1/2inch set is 44.99 (should be 150)
    http://www.toolstop.co.uk/bahco-s240-socket-set-1-2in-square-drive-p67039

http://www.toolstop.co.uk/bahco-sl25-25-piece-socket-set-1-4-drive-p8958
    you can probably use save5now as a code and get another 5% off.

cracking sets of sockets for someone, fill yer boots

craigxxl
    Free Member

Have you bought from Toolstop before, are they reliable?

I’ve been looking at some Teng socket sets as I can’t get on with the smooth chrome sockets on the Halfords Pro set I bought. I have the Bahco Hex Keys and it’s some of the oldest kit in my toolbox so no doubts about the quality.

trail_rat
    Free Member

i bought both my nail guns from toolstop thats why they email me – no hesitation recomending them.

better than powertoolworld who i ordered my finishing gun from first- waited a week and a bit before i emailed to find out what was happening – they didnt bother to email me to say it was out of stock.

currently trying to stop my self having a set because they are facedrive and a heap of my halfords pro stuff is multipoint guff

craigxxl
    Free Member

Ordered both and the save5now code works too. £61.66 bargain

peteimpreza

Thanks for the PSA, both ordered and code working.

damitamit
    Free Member

Seems a good deal, but cheaper at amazon after you add shipping for the smaller one (and has been for ages).

http://uk.camelcamelcamel.com/Bahco-SL25-Socket-Piece-Drive/product/B000Y8XCA8

trail_rat
    Free Member

Ill be honest it was the big one that piqued my interest. Quarter inch is toy car stuff…. Couldnt really justify it even though i just gone home and confirmed all my halfords pro stuff quarter inch stuff is multipoint

bigshep
    Free Member

Thanks a lot…
    Bought 2x 1/4″, 3x 1/2″ and a 1/4″-3/8″ set for work.
    6 sets in total £166.01 ex vat.
    Winner 😀
    Had a 1/4″ set for the last 5 years and it’s the best socket set I’ve bought.
    Cheers OP

trail_rat
    Free Member

The 1/4 -3/8 set is multi point isnt it- that grabbed my eye also till i spotted that – unless its a different one…. Maybe a good job i abstained – van needs a new battery tomorrow – and the exhaust……

Davesport

Bought. Good spot & thanks 😀

craigxxl
    Free Member

Goods arrived this morning. Quality items at a bargain price. Cheers for the heads up.

trail_rat
    Free Member

good too hear it….. my 110 pounds is waiting to be delivered too – slightly less exciting as it will be in the shape of a car battery and an exhaust…..

shaggy

I have the big one of those and a larger one as well. Nice quality. Bahco are part of the Snap-on group, so that should give you reassurance.

Northwind

Ooh nice. If anyone finds themselves with an excess 1/2 inch ratchet they want rid of, let me know 😉

tang
    Free Member

Nice one. I have just this week been snooping about for a new set. Sorted!

porter_jamie

so i ordered a 1/2″ a 3/8″ and a 1/4″

turned up, all good.

trail_rat
    Free Member

which 3/8″ did you get jamie ? s380 ? are they hex facedrive or multidrive ?

i have a requirement for some hex facedrive 3/8″ in the near future – **** halfords profesional multi drives dont like really tight and rusty bolts – they just round the corners off :@ – given that all my cars bar the van are at least 15 years old – rust is prevelant …

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘PSA socket sets’ is closed to new replies.