Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 87 total)
  • Muslamic Infidels
  • Nick

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjuNuqIev8M&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Like a scene from Chris Morris’s follow up to Four Lions, if there was one.

Cougar

Gotta watch them muslamics.

RealMan
    Free Member

That was painful to watch.

backhander
    Free Member

Worryingly, he’s probably one of the brighter ones…..
    The two behind him look incapable of speech or indeed thought.

bravohotel8er
    Free Member

I’m pretty sure I watched Muslamic Rape Camp at ATP one year.

Cougar

The two behind him

Far be it from me to posit a rash generalisation, but there does appear to be some evidence of a tendency towards the stereotype there, doesn’t there…?!

Muslamic Rape Camp

And this one time, at Rape Camp…

I think he said “rape gangs” there. Either that or ray guns.

toppers3933
    Free Member

thats a joke though right? this is some kind of parody? surely?

stumpy01

What is a Muslamic rate ganms?

😯

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

That’s a Muslamic Ray Gun! So don’t take the pee!

yunki
    Free Member

I think what he actually said was ‘Muslamic Reaganisms’
    Some sort of sociopolitical commentary on historical US government policies that us less enlightened folk are unaware of perhaps.?

kaesae
    Free Member

reeking drunk and probably the dumbest eegit there!

RealMan
    Free Member

I think what he actually said was ‘Muslamic Reaganisms’
    Some sort of sociopolitical commentary on historical US government policies that us less enlightened folk are unaware of perhaps.?

😆

schrickvr6
    Free Member

From the people that brought you LA Law, the hit new series Iraqi Law coming soon.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

But he does have a point, these Muslamics are starting Infidelistic schools where Infidelism is taught instead of Christianity. And their way of life is seeping into every part of society. Tesco even has a Deli counter specially for them. If they love it so much why don’t they just move to Cuba!

BigJohn

I thought the bloke in the white Tshirt was playing a banjo.

But he certainly won me over to his side.

mk1fan
    Free Member

Shame he doesn’t have £9k to go to uni.

Keva
    Free Member

I somehow managed to last 57 seconds of that.

Kev

mk1fan
    Free Member

V8_shin_print – Member

turn the stem upside down?

Rather more concerned as to what is going to be in the boot/trunk at the end of the title sequence.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

muslamic ray guns :

Hairychested
    Free Member

He don’t ‘ave 9 gran’ ‘cos the Muslamic law they thy to bring to Land’on and they have the Muslamic laws and all the people will pro test ‘cos he wants Britain to be British.

ditch_jockey
    Free Member

He really defines the term “windowlicker” doesn’t he. The scary thing is that people like him are allowed to vote – universal suffrage really has a lot to answer for.

… actually the scary thing is that people like him are allowed to breed with impunity.

yunki
    Free Member

No excuse..
    I hardly went to school.. never mind college or uni.. yet I am still able to elucidate my opinion more concisely than the young man featured in the clip..

I’ll have £9k if you’re offering though..

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

TBH I thought he got his point across perfectly well. His point was, “I don’t like Muslims and I don’t want Britain to become an Islamic state” He expanded a little by informing us that Muslims do things things such as going around in gangs and raping 15 year old girls.

The problem imo is not that he was incoherent, it is that his views and opinions are nonsensical rubbish. OK, he appeared to be using his own language with terms such as “Muslamic infidels” but I understood perfectly well what he meant. And had he gone to university and expressed his views and opinions in a more eloquent manner, they would still have been nonsensical rubbish. Just maybe not quite so amusing and entertaining.

geetee1972
    Free Member

Can we have a thread that similarly ridicules the bigots on Singletrack World, you know the ones that are really quick to post that all Catholic priests are paedophiles, that Christianity is trying to indoctrinate and brainwash young people in schools, that all religions are the source of evil in the world etc etc.

You know the people I’m referring to right? Basically your average STW forum poster on religion.

A lot of people on this forum who post their views on religion are just as bad as this guy in the bigotry of the views, but the difference is they are well spoken and articulate.

I agree this guy is an idiot but he’s not an idiot just because he can’t articulate an argument. He’s an idiot because he’s a bigot, and a bigot is a bigot regardless of how well they can articulate an argument or how eloquently spoken they are.

Kevevs
    Free Member

what a tool!

chewkw
    Free Member

It is the same all over the world with tools all over … 🙄

Cougar

Basically your average STW forum poster on religion.

Straw man argument. There’s a difference between hating someone because they’re brown, and questioning someone because they believe in fairy stories.

Nice try, though.

BermBandit
    Free Member

Can we have a thread that similarly ridicules the bigots on Singletrack World

Sure why not? Off you go and start it

grum
    Free Member

Can we have a thread that similarly ridicules the bigots on Singletrack World, you know the ones that are really quick to post that all Catholic priests are paedophiles

Has anyone actually ever said that? I doubt it.

I remember you saying ‘I heard a rumour you were a paedophile, is it true?’ to me though, then refusing to apologise.

I suppose you thought you were making a clever point and exposing STW hypocrisy like you think you’re doing now. 😆

MrWoppit
    Free Member

geetee1972 – Member
    Can we have a thread that similarly ridicules the bigots on Singletrack World, you know the ones that are really quick to post that all Catholic priests are paedophiles, that Christianity is trying to indoctrinate and brainwash young people in schools, that all religions are the source of evil in the world etc etc.

Hi!! 😀

mk1fan
    Free Member

yunki – Member

No excuse..
    I hardly went to school.. never mind college or uni.. yet I am still able to elucidate my opinion more concisely than the young man featured in the clip..

I’ll have £9k if you’re offering though.

Point missed, but well done for trying. :mrgreen:

D0NK

questioning someone because they believe in fairy stories

right questioning, yeah thats what happens…. 🙄

Just to clarify I’m not defending the fairy stories just saying the treatment god squaders get here is best described as lambasted, not questioned.

surfer
    Free Member

Fill yer boots!

DezB
    Free Member

I wonder if he really is as thick as he sounds, or he just has trouble articulating.

yunki
    Free Member

Point missed, but well done for trying

😳 see..? If I’d had that £9k for uni I might have got it.. 🙁

Cougar

right questioning, yeah thats what happens….

Perhaps “mocking” is a more accurate description. Wow, when we put it like that, mocking people’s belief in fairy stories is exactly the same as inciting racial hatred! How could I have been so blind all these years?!

Torminalis
    Free Member

oops

lovell
    Free Member

What tyres for Muslamia?

D0NK

mocking people’s belief in fairy stories is exactly the same as inciting racial hatred

erm I never said or even implied that it was the same.

“mocking” is still an understatement imo.

Ernie and geetee called it, the guy got his message across (awful as that message is) we’re just laughing at his articulation – or lack of.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Evangelical atheists! God love ’em!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 87 total)

The topic ‘Muslamic Infidels’ is closed to new replies.