Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Murdoch foam attacker sent down
  • AnalogueAndy
    Free Member

Whatever you think of the sentence* the judge has once again proved the system stinks.

She is the same woman who recently dealt with the case of another judge who beat up his wife – she gave him a community order. She is also the judge who cleared TSG riot cop Delroy Smellie of assault after he slapped a female protester in the face and hit her in the legs with his baton.

I know not many of them bother with them generally but she completely ignored sentencing guidelines.

And refused him bail whilst he appeals the sentence.

The judge has clearly taken into account the location and the status of the target (and the fact they will be reported on the tele) as aggravating factors when she shouldn’t have.

*Personal view – a fine not custodial.

Duggan

Seems reasonable in my opinion, given the context. If he wanted to protest I’m sure there are other outlets he could have chosen but disrupting a serious parliamentary committee is moronic, especially given they were there to try and get to the bottom of the very injustice the protestor claims he is so against.

Personally I think the guy probably has no feelings about Murdoch or the wrongdoings that his organisation is responsible for and more likely wanted to get on TV and launch some half-assed comedy career, so I don’t have any sympathy. It could have backfired spectacularly and garnered Murdoch a lot of public sympathy and I guess we’ll never know for sure whether or to what extent it already has.

Plus, assaulting an 80(?) year old man is way over the line, even if he is a dick.

PJM1974
    Free Member

causing harassment, alarm or distress.

Erm, pot. Kettle?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Apart from the fact that “smacking” someone in the teeth will result in surgery for your hand

No, smacking someone in the teeth will not necessarily result in surgery to your hand – where’s the logic behind that ? Teeth can provide considerably less resistance than someone’s skull. Besides, a fractured hand rarely requires surgery.

I would’ve followed up the smack in the teeth with an elbow to the ear and a knee to the nose. That would have sorted out the 80 year old warmongering media mogul and shown him. Mind you, only if his missus weren’t there…….she’s a bit scary 😐

MrWoppit
    Free Member

I think you are overlooking the sharpness of shattered teeth and the vulnerability of the fragile skin and bones of your hand.

Besides, I don’t think you’d really punch a frail, defenceless old man in the face because you’re piqued at the way he does business, it’s just your usual froth of agitated, keyboard warrior wish-fulfillment.

Unless I’m wrong of course and you really would do it.

In which case, you’d deserve everything you got. Corrupt judge or not.

IMHO, of course. No offense.

ilovemygears
    Free Member

Nice to see that the mindless thug who assaulted Rupert Murdoch has got his comeuppance. Whatever you might say about Murdoch, he is still a frail old man and should have his human rights protected more than others because of how famous he is. I’m not saying that everybody who uses shaving foam to attack people should go to prison, that would be stupid.

he is a **** **** that has damaged democracy in the western world he should be hung until he is dead!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

the vulnerability of the fragile skin and bones of your hand.

Cheeky git…..what “fragile skin and bones” in my hand ?

I’m as hard as nails I’ll let you know……..I’m wacking my hands all the time – I don’t feel a thing.

MSP

I think her point was that Johnny F**kwit (or whatever his name is) didn’t know what was in the shaving foam and whether it could have harmed Murdoch.

The guy in the House of Commons knew flour wasn’t going to hurt anyone.

I think that shaving foam, as a substance that is intended to be applied to the face, is probably one of the safer products to use to create a fake custard pie which you intend to apply to someone’s face. He may have considered his actions more carefully than you considered your post.

DenDennis
    Free Member

I quite liked his statement to the press after sentencing:
    “this is the most humble day of my life……”

ilovemygears
    Free Member

i want to see him beg for a swift end, like at the end of brave hart….

McHamish
    Free Member

I quite liked his statement to the press after sentencing:
    “this is the most humble day of my life……”

He’s showing his hilarious tendancies again…that’s what Murdoch said during the parliamentary thingamibob.

DenDennis
    Free Member

McHamish – exactamundo.

the young mayyn should be commended for that at least

ilovemygears
    Free Member

No, smacking someone in the teeth will not necessarily result in surgery to your hand – where’s the logic behind that ? Teeth can provide considerably less resistance than someone’s skull. Besides, a fractured hand rarely requires surgery.

I would’ve followed up the smack in the teeth with an elbow to the ear and a knee to the nose. That would have sorted out the 80 year old warmongering media mogul and shown him. Mind you, only if his missus weren’t there…….she’s a bit scary

would have been funny to watch the old **** bleed to death on the floor! whilst having a seizure and shiting him self..but then again im a sick ****!

Lifer
    Free Member

I remember my first bag of starmix.

Klunk
    Free Member
Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘Murdoch foam attacker sent down’ is closed to new replies.