Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • multi-user calendar
  • peachos
    Free Member

does anyone know of an online calendar that allows multiple users to view add and amend entries? i want to set an events calendar up so that people can create entries for the events that they are planning to attend or just add a placeholder for events that are coming up to share with the rest of a select team. it would need to be a private calendar so people who are not invited can not see it.

thanks

andyl
    Free Member

The google one might have that. Quite a few people now leave links to he guest view of theirs in their email signature. Must be lots of options and add-ons.

Stoner
    Free Member

google will do that nicely.
    Mrs S and I are on google apps so have our calendars linked. We also have calendars for the boys for things like doctor’s appointments or half terms etc.

s
    Free Member

We also use the gmail one here at work, seems to do the job well.

It also can send free text reminders, which has saved my skin a few times in the past 😉

Links in well with my iphone too..

peachos
    Free Member

yeah that was my first thought. i set up a google.group thinking that would have a group calendar but it doesn’t have this function

one option would be to just have a google calendar and share the same log in, but not really ideal. is that how you lot who are using a shared calendar use it?

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

+1 for Google

Cougar

Long story short, I maintain a shared calendar between several copies of Outlook, my Android phone and my OH’s iPhone, and Google Calendar is the glue that holds it all together. She sees her appointments, I see mine, and we both see shared events. Works well.

geoffj

yeah that was my first thought. i set up a google.group thinking that would have a group calendar but it doesn’t have this function

one option would be to just have a google calendar and share the same log in, but not really ideal.

You need to invite other folk (with a google account) to view / share the calendar. They don’t have to share the same login

Cougar

is that how you lot who are using a shared calendar use it?

No. Create a calendar, then add users to it in order to grant them access.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

There appears to be lots of love for the Google calendar so let me suggest something else as an alternative.

The Google Calendar.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘multi-user calendar’ is closed to new replies.