Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • much to do in harrogate?
  • sadexpunk

booked one of those hotels from wowcher or groupon or whatever it was so thinking of going tomorrow. however, weathers putting us off as we (me and wife) picture it being a real nice place to walk round, but prob a different matter if its chucking it down.

worth the visit you reckon?

unklehomered
    Free Member

Nothing… You can queue outside Betty’s in the rain. that’s really about it. Go to Masham or Ripon instead.

sadexpunk

gulp :-/

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

A lot of people like to go shopping there and it’s quite quaint in places. Knaresboro’s nice, Ripon, Brimham Rocks, Harewood House etc all a short drive.

chunkymonkey
    Free Member

If you like your Real Ale and a good pub lunch, get yourself into the Coach and Horse’s – as it happens it’s about a two minute’s walk away from the Specialized Concept store!

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Well I’m going there tonight to see Ian Anderson play ‘Thick as a Brick’ Which is one of my all time favourite albums!

(no doubt it’ll be FA like the album :x)

tomhoward

Valley gardens are a nice walk round if the weathers nice, as is rhs Harlow Carr. Some nice quaint shops too. Knaresbrough is nice too. A fast paced metropolis it ain’t… A lot of places, other than the chain shops, shut on Sunday

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘much to do in harrogate?’ is closed to new replies.