Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • MTB shoes … help.
  • Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Mr MC wants the Shimano MP66 in black, however they only seem to be available now in this new pimpy white:
    http://www.wheelbase.co.uk/product_7840.htm
    and he doesn’t really want the pimpy white. He has very wide feet but is only a 41. Can anyone suggest some MTB SPD shoes that aren’t too roadie (I know some people don’t mind them) but more Dhilly.

Any suggestions for us to look at?

Reluctant
    Free Member

You’re right……Madison are only listing white. 661 used to do a shoe called Duelly, which might fit the bill, if it’s still in production. ❓

0091paddy
    Free Member

have a look on chainreactioncycles.com

colnagokid

was looking at some bontrager shoes the other week about £100, black or some sort of gold/beige type colours Nice
    Edit. sorry they were nowt like the ones in the link! (note to self, pay more attention to the question)

coopersport1
    Free Member

I didn’t want white either, googled them and eventually found a black pair they great- hunt them down! On that note as well Skyline @ Glycorrwg Afan had black MP 66s on the shelf a few weeks back. ❓

billybob
    Free Member

how about these 661’s?

SlowJohn
    Free Member

i have some scott team shoes. I have wide feet especially round the toes these shoes are excellent and good value

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

OO those 661’s look like they might fit the bill, I guess you can buy them from CRC and send them back if they don’t fit. He desperately needs a pair before we go to Morinze for PduS as he ripped through his 10 year old ones recenly so his little toe hangs out!!!

What Scott shoes do you have SlowJOhn? or is the model “team”???

grumm
    Free Member

I’ve got some of those 661 Filters and they are very nice – dead comfy.

Lowelfopinion
    Free Member

I have a pair of MP66’s in 41, that I am thinking of selling.
    worn a handfull of times, just dont fit quite right.

Jim

SlowJohn
    Free Member

yeah the models team (i think) fairly cheap and comfortable a nice black and silver

SlowJohn
    Free Member
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘MTB shoes … help.’ is closed to new replies.