Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • MTB Riding in Farnham, Surrey
  • dudders75
    Free Member

Hi guys,

I’ve set up a Facebook like page for riding in and South of Farnham in Surrey UK.

http://Www.Facebook.com/sfmtb

Covering riding around Bourne Wood, Alice Holt, Tilford, Frensham, Hankley etc etc.

Drop in and say hello and we can organise some group rides!

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Hi dudders. Is FB the only way you guys communicate? I am not “on” FB but was interested in our rides and comments on Bourne Woods etc.

dudders75
    Free Member

To be honest it’s all new! You can email me if you like? Drop me a pm on here mate.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Are you part of the Thurs night group (not Trolls) who ride around Crooksbury etc in the dark?

I keep meaning to go and ride Bourne Woods but have never got round to it. I have run up from Lower Bourne and guess there must be some steep stuff around there, albeit short?

dudders75
    Free Member

Yes and no, been out with them twice but Thursday’s are bad for me. Generally go out couple of week nights and some day times when workingmfrom home lol. The idea of the new group is to get out other nights of the week. Happy to hook up. Get on FB lol

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Sounds like I need a new FB login and a set of lights!!

dudders75
    Free Member

Go for it lol. Only need an email address for FB….. Its easier than hosting a forum etc etc

scottfitz
    Free Member

Sounds good work in farnborough live near portsmoth, drive though there ever day, might link up for a night ride one day. I have liked the facebook page 😉

onandon
    Free Member

Not a face book user but like an Fleet and would be interested in meeting up.
    I ride 4/5 nights a week at Cesars camp so expanding my local knowledge would be good 🙂

dudders75
    Free Member

Brilliant guys. Get posting on the Facebook page and say Hi!.

If you’ve not got Facebook its very difficult to keep track of all the forums, but if I sort a ride out I’ll post up here and everywhere else.

Or just get facebook to keep in touch? Wold make less pressure on me lol.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘MTB Riding in Farnham, Surrey’ is closed to new replies.