Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Moving on..
  • crikey
    Free Member

Post it where ever you want, people on here have been there and know what it feels like and no-one will think less of you for it.

Just don't do anything daft, I mean selling your bike? Get a grip!

Seriuosly, it gets better….

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Yep, DON'T sell your bike !………you'll need it !

……unless you have a replacement of course. What location/area are you btw ?

zaskar
    Free Member

Not all men are B'Stards. Keep busy set new goals. Laugh more.

ro
    Free Member

My eldest son currently studies at Dundee and always emails me about the general unfriendliness of Dundonians (he's from Perth, so you'll understand why…).

I've been trying to encourage him to get back on his bike for years, but he's more into computer games, Mass Effect 2 being the game du jour. Weirdly, he used to do heaps of biking (Carse of Gowrie, Sidlaws, etc) and swimming (Stirling Uni pool) but I think that – partly as a reaction against my obsession with biking/running/swimming – as a 'young adult' he refuses to have anything to do with exercise.

He too is at a loose end this summer once the exams are over, so if you fancy an interesting vacation project (Rehabilitate an Xbox 360 addict and return him to the land of mud and heavy breathing) I can send you his uni email address and leave the rest to you and your feminine ways. One thing's for sure, he'll be hard work even if you're stunningly pretty 🙂

NZCol

Quite honestly you need some professional help.

miaowing_kat
    Free Member

hey mikey, really hope you're okay. I feel bad now about your situation – Though I've been feeling pretty rubbish for the past few weeks (some days are okay but it's very up and down) I used to feel a whole lot worse. A couple of years ago I did need professional help – and I eventually got it.
    Slowly managed to get myself out of a big big hole and got myself back to Uni. I'm now a few years older than everybody else but I'm having a such a better time of it that the experience really is like chalk and cheese.

I kind of accept that I'll always be a bit prone to low periods but I feel I can judge what is a passing period of sadness and what is a potentially dangerous place I can't get out of.

ro – I am of course incredibly gorgeous, 😉 but in all honesty I can't face any sort of male company at the moment.. maybe in a few years or so 🙂

I'm going home to see my family today – gonna stay up late with my brother and be huge geeks – watch the election results! Once again, thanks for all the awesome advice and kind words you all give. It's always appreciated.

duckman

M-K; there is a girlies only section of my walking club,Forfar and District,not too far away.They do walks in sidlaws/clova/prosen etc during the week They go out on Weds as well,which will suit the Dundee uni lifestyle.Enjoy your few days with family.

soulrider
    Free Member

miaowing-Kat

I know exactly where you are.. its the same place I am and its Crap..

TT… great little write up.. it will hopefully help..
    right this SPICE thing 😕 best go have a look.

Houns

M-K …I've had similar experiences to you in the past, if you ever need some one to talk to, my email is in my profile – Chatting to someone who doesn't know you/wont judge can be a great help

ourkidsam
    Free Member

Kat – don't email me just now. I think you sound hot and I don't wan't to get in to the 'friend zone' with you. Hit me up in a few weeks when you got your mojo back

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Moving on..’ is closed to new replies.