Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • mousetraps ?
  • scaredypants

I’m not a nice person (and they’re eating my biking gloves and knee pads), so I want capital punishment rather than rehousing and kind words

are “ordinary” ones (spring loaded bar) effective or do I need some high tech bullshit ?
    (I hear peanut butter is the bait of choice – true ?)

highclimber
    Free Member

yeah, traps are the way forward. some poisons are ok as the go in search of water but most make them die somewhere inaccessable. break their freaking necks I say!

falkirk-mark

chocolate is bait of choice,spring ones good ,just watch your fingers when setting them.

supertramp
    Free Member
    ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Just buy them some cheap cycling gloves from Aldi’s for £3.49, you nasty fecker

http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/special_buys3_18840.htm

scaredypants

it’s all very well for you ernie – there’s poo in my shoes an all

now, here’s a bargin though !

Squidlord
    Free Member

Bacon-rind worked best for me. They seem to have no interest in cheese, sadly.

Drac

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkuGzYuy5ZU[/video]

sing1etrack

B&Q do a plastic version of the traditioanl spring trap which is the proverbial piece of pi55 to set and kills em just as well – I should know, I’ve had 20 odd in the last year or so out of the garage. Dab of butter topped with a small piece of chocolate worked for me. I’d seen them lurking and wasn’t too bothered by their antics but then one of them ate the bite valve of my camelbak – I had to unleash the fury after that.

gazc
    Free Member

maltesers on traditional wooden traps work well for us (and a good reason to open/finish off the rest of the box…)

McHamish
    Free Member

nevermind…hotlink doesn’t work for somereason.

Needless to say, my contribution was both captivating and hilarious.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘mousetraps ?’ is closed to new replies.