Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Mountain Mayhem (Who was that girl!!)
  • grahamh
    Free Member

If you frequent this forun I would love to know.
    You had on a white jersy with red spot (or at least that what they looked like in the dark).

You over took me, I over took you, this ding dong, battle contined until the final decent, hen I passed you , went through the timing tent and set off for my second consecutive lap.

rOcKeTdOg

*buys new hat*

Goz
    Free Member

Who ever you are, watch out he’s stalking you…

fizzer
    Free Member

Yes he is cos he told her he was well impressed with her ahem speed

steel4real
    Free Member

The red dot’s weren’t more like cream cakes were they ?

If so, I’ve seen one top looking lady rider at Glentress wearing one of those !

At least I think they were cream cakes !

Jamie
    Free Member

You over took me, I over took you, this ding dong, battle contined until the final decent….

Your practically married!

Bez

a white jersy with red spot

Pasty white skin with inflamed nipples?

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

iced cherry buns

carlphillips
    Free Member

she overtook you…she then got fed up with you staring at her arse so slowed down, you overake she gets peed off waiting for you so overtakes, you speed up so you can perv her arse again….repeat until lap ends.

trail_rat
    Free Member

was jojo at mayhem ? sounds like her minx top that she always wears … think fi spotswood has one also

julianwilson
    Free Member

fatmuthahubbard – Member

she overtook you…she then got fed up with you staring at her arse so slowed down, you overake she gets peed off waiting for you so overtakes, you speed up so you can perv her arse again….repeat until lap ends.

Fact: this is how fatmuthahubbard never gets in better than 20th in xc races.

Oggles
    Free Member

You had on a white jersy with red spot (or at least that what they looked like while I was staring at your bum).

taka
    Free Member

fatmuthahubbard – Member

got it in one :mrgreen: i once tryed that still recovering 😆

I was the guy in the pink shorts.
    If the girl in the white shirt with red dots doesn’t reply, will I do ?

BigDummy
    Free Member

[chuckles at rocketdog and MilitantGraham] 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Mountain Mayhem (Who was that girl!!)’ is closed to new replies.