Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • MOUNTAIN MAYHEM SINGLE SPEED RIDER NEEDED
  • gareth2510
    Free Member

Hi all,

My team are entered into MM in the Single Speed cat but due to un for seen problems we now need a 4th rider 🙁
    Is there any one out there who rides SS or has access to a SS bike and fancies having a go at Mountain Mayhem?

If so please feel free to contact me on the forum or on 07818 098796

Hope to speak to someone soon!

Gareth 😆

Liftman

No shouting in your thread title please 🙄

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I’m in Team Bullheart, but I could ride for youse for a price…

gareth2510
    Free Member

eh?

JRTG
    Free Member

Hmm did it ss last year and I’m also a Gareth.. …….

postierich
    Free Member

Im not a Gareth but if its a free entry and you want to win your cat but not into pushing your ego chariots up the one and only incline @ Mayhem I am available free of charge.

Rich

steve_b77
    Free Member

Just wondering when & where it is?

I ride a SS too and wouldn’t mind having a go at the event.

Are you raising any money for Charity?

40mpg

I’m riding single speed in a team of ten dressed as a sumo wrestler. Not sure why.

As all my team mates will be pissed, I will be riding with ten timing chips on my right leg. Theres space for more on the left.

Newforce single speed sumo cider riders I think we are called.

redpeg
    Free Member

Hi Steve, its a great event, June 18th & 19th. Check out the website for loads of info: http://WWW.osmountainmayhem.co.UK

We’ve been doing the event since 2004 and this will be our first as a singlespeed team.

Cheers
    Martin

redpeg
    Free Member

Sorry Steve missed your other question, no not riding this one for charity but if you would want to we would gladly get behind you.

Cheers
    Martin

Mal-ec
    Free Member

I think if you’d seen his chunky little drummers in action, you’d be biting Postierich’s hand off.

tangent
    Free Member

Hello Gareth,

Maybe you have had reply already from Steve in this thread…otherwise but I reckon I’d be up for joining in the fun.
    Have singlespeed, and can ride it :-)…unless it’s the same weekend as Glasto!

Rode a 24hr last year on my singlespeed solo (Clic24) and did 16 laps, just done the same event again this year but on my geared bike (16 slightly harder laps!?). So quite probably reasonably up for it. Will check back tomorrow.

Cheers,

John

jimster
    Free Member

I may be able to, have to see how the land lies with Mrs as I am meant to be doing the Rough Ride.

Glasto is week after.

gareth2510
    Free Member

Hi Steve,
    ‘Repeg’ is one of the team just to clear any confusion!!!
    🙂

gareth2510
    Free Member

Hi John,
    Nothing definate from Steve yet so as far as Im aware the space is still going.

I forgot to say in original thread that the entry fee is still needed for the place.
    Hope this is OK….sorry for any confusion.

Hope to hear from you bearing good news!!

Gareth 😀

gareth2510
    Free Member

40MPG…..
    like ya style dude 🙂

postierich
    Free Member

I forgot to say in original thread that the entry fee is still needed for the place.
    Hope this is OK….sorry for any confusion.

I,m out of the running then will cost me £60 in petrol to get there!

gareth2510
    Free Member

Ok,
    Thanks for letting us know Rich.
    Unfortunately nowts free in life 😉

Gareth 🙂

5thElefant
    Free Member

You can change class on the day if you have to (you might find it easier to find a geared rider).

steve_b77
    Free Member

Gareth I text you last night (but just realised I sent it to the wrong number) so I’ve just resent it.

I did wonder what repeg was on about 😆

redpeg
    Free Member

Sorry for the confusion Steve

gareth2510
    Free Member

Got ya message Steve and sent 1 back cheers 🙂
    Redpeg is 1 of the good guys haha…. its his fault I ride Single Speed now. Honest!!

tangent
    Free Member

Hi Gareth,

I see Steve_b77 who posted first on this thread , has gotten in touch with you now…glad you got something worked out! 🙂 7

Goodluck with the event!…hope the singlespeeding is a successfull experience for you’all

cheers,

John

gareth2510
    Free Member

Hi John,

Steve is checking with his partner so nothing confirmed and we ar estill needing a rider.
    Are you free that weekend??

G 🙂

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘MOUNTAIN MAYHEM SINGLE SPEED RIDER NEEDED’ is closed to new replies.