Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Mount Vision XM7… Thoughts?
  • Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

Just wondering if anyone had seen, prodded or even… ridden one!

I was thinking of going all out for a 160mm monster, but rationality has kicked in – both on the amount of brave I have in reserve and the amount of abuse my bank account can realistically face (ruling out the Spicy that I was dead set on).

The current alternative looks to be the Remedy 7 I had a wee play on this morning 😉 So thoughts on that are also welcome.

DickBarton

Captain – contact Flying Fox Bikes and get a deal on the Marin…you know it makes sense…he might be able to do a deal on the Spicy as well…

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

May well do that Richard, I should be passing through Stirling(ish) in a couple of weeks enroute to Fife 😉

I think I have come to the conclusion that the Spicy would probably be the death of me!

DickBarton

FIFE???Crikey…all the best!!! 😉

Give Pete a shout before you come up and he’ll have some research done to help you out…

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

Lol – shall do!

Don’t think I am doing the job up in Highland Perthshire this time around so it is, alas, just Fife.

stanleyfearncycles
    Free Member

Regarding the Remedy 7…For another £300 you can get the Remedy 8,with Talas forks.Its original pre-season draft spec didn’t have the Talas,but now it does and it just seems fantastic value for money.
    http://www.stanleyfearns.co.uk/frs.html

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

Talas doesn’t really do much for me to be honest, I have never bothered adjusting the travel of my forks yet so figured that I may as well save the £300 (and £2.5k is getting well into the “I can’t really justify that” level of outlay!)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Mount Vision XM7… Thoughts?’ is closed to new replies.