Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Moto GP
  • tails
    Free Member

jesus keep off the white lines!! think jorge learnt something there. but whats this airbag suit?

johnikgriff
    Free Member

i know, dont these guys ever ride in the rain…… white lines are death

Airbag suit

colnagokid

rossi down……………..but not out

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

What a race.

tails
    Free Member

yeah not bad at all. ducati ❓

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

I watched the qualifying – but no chance the race as yet..

A) why are the riders putting a leg out at the tighter corners (they did on qualy) not much into Moto GP but curious.. keep thinking its speedway..

Pigface
    Free Member

Brilliant race, that had everything. Would have liked Edwards to have won but great for Dovi.

robyzf1
    Free Member

the airbag suit has been developed by dainese and basically puts an airbag (like in a car) around teh riders head and shoulders. Rossi would be glad he wasn't wearing his because I'm not sure how they deflate/ come off after an accident (could definitely have stopped him restarting).

great race, all heroes in that weather (apart from Ducati, what were they thinking?)

Hairychested
    Free Member

Great race and Suzi ain't bad either.

GaVgAs
    Free Member

Loved the look on Suzi perrys face when she found out casey was starting on wet tyres. 😯

I think Caseys decision should have been overruled by the team manager,It was big,and unecacery gamble that didnt pay off.

Rossis ride was awesome as always 😉

Hairychested
    Free Member

Not sure I paid attention – her bum was to nice to watch anything else 😀

tails
    Free Member

Rossi would be glad he wasn't wearing his because I'm not sure how they deflate/ come off after an accident (could definitely have stopped him restarting).

If you watch johnikgriff video the air bag can be taken off by the user easily.

i imagine the leg thing is just a precaution and they said the other week anything that rossi does the others do to.

samuri
    Free Member

I thought they were sticking with thixotropic suits…

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Rossi says the dangling leg is to increase feel by transferring more weight forward. Sounds odd to me but if it works for him…………..

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Moto GP’ is closed to new replies.