Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Morzine to Les Gets
  • tpbiker
    Free Member

How easy is it to get between the two? From looking at the trail map

http://www.morznet.com/item_files/morzine_les_gets_mountain_biking_map.pdf

it looks like you’d need to take the pleney cablecar then skip across to the chavannes lift to get up to the very top of the mountain. Is it a fairly simple cycle along the road between the 2?

It also looks like pretty much the entire Morzine trails are covered by the Pleney cablecar. Is this correct (given the conflicting dates on the web about opening times (Pleney is defo open from mid june…not sure about the others). I’m going on the 18th June.

ta

nealglover
    Free Member

Yes the route from the top of the Pleney is easy enough.

Blue trail all the way and pretty much descent all the way to the bottom of the Chavannes.

All Morzine pistes listed on the map are covered by the Pleney lift.

finners

Is real easy to get between the 2. When you get to the top of the Pleney its actually sign posted. You can take a couple routes. The road route is simple, if our going to Les Gets to Morzine as its downhill 😀 The other way depends on what your riding….
    The Pleney cover most of the main / busy routes, But at the opposite side from the Pleney is he Super Morzine lift. Definitely worth a trip that way. Takes you over to Les Linderattes. From there you have easy access to Chatel and Avoriaz trails. A must in my opinion. Also, if you fancy the challenge, its possible to take a few lifts over to Champery.

This will help with opening times on the lifts…..
    LIft opening dates / times

finners

*if your going from Les Gets to Morzine

tpbiker
    Free Member

Thanks folks…I take it you can put your bike in /on any of the lifts including the cablecar, ie none are restricted to walkers only or anything daft like that

finners

Ye you can take your bike on them all. There is often some very helpful people at the top to take your bike off to save you chasing it back down 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Morzine to Les Gets’ is closed to new replies.