Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Morzine
  • Shorty121
    Free Member

Can anybody list some stuff other than biking to do in morzine?

Badgerpoo
    Free Member

There is a crazy zip line thing nearby that looks amazing fun, a bobsleigh next to pleney, lots of water sports, paragliding, hiking and much much more. Basically there is loads of stuff.

mk1fan
    Free Member

There's loads. What do you like doing?

Shorty121
    Free Member

My dad likes walking up hills are there any good walking routes

mk1fan
    Free Member

I'll be first to call Troll.

There are no hills in Morzine, it's flatter than East Anglia.

nickjb
    Free Member

hill walking, climbing, via ferrata, rowing, swimming, tennis, horse riding, ice skating, go ape, rafting, caving, mtb (up, down, xc), eating, drinking.

Lots of brilliant hill walks. Waymarked routes all over the place, lift assisted if you like. GR routes, too.

willy
    Free Member

that zip line is i chatel and looks scary as ****. massive open air swimming pool which looks cool – speedos only mind (no kidding), yeh bobsleigh thing is crap, one in chatel is waay better! walking?

DrP

My GPS hit 100km/hr on the zip line (fantasticable!). Didn't feel it up there though…

DrP

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Drink?

saxabar
    Free Member

Shorty121 – have a look for walks around Lake [Lac] Montriond; it's truly stunning with picture postcard/chocolate box Alpine vistas. There's also a fantastic little restaurant at the head of the lake (edit: the trout is good!).

29erKeith
    Free Member

Did Canyoning and White Water Rafting at the weekend, brilliant

via ferrata….etc as above plenty to do

allthegear
    Free Member

If you go down the Devil Karts (Morzine or Les Gets, can't rememebr), wear your body armour – when it flips, you'll thank me…

Rachel

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Morzine’ is closed to new replies.