Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 60 total)
  • Morning all..
  • donsimon
    Free Member

What you got planned today then?

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

just finished a night shift so sleeping till 10:30am 😉

Pete
    Free Member

After finishing this cup of tea and watching some of the F1 practice I’m off to bed…

Del

flying to munich

muggomagic

been up since 3:30 this morning due to excessive alcohol consumption and falling asleep on the sofa.
    just starting to feel tired again when youngest wakes up. gonna be a long day.

yossarian
    Free Member

Action packed for me!

Just got up with my 2 lads who are munching their way through breakfast. Pottering around in the garden this morning, then 2 kids birthday parties to go to after lunch. Me and the missus are off out to a Greek taverna tonight which should be cool.

Road riding tomorrow morning, probably around 75 miles and then got work to do on my MA.

The weather is beautiful down here on the Kent coast, can see the sea looking all blue and inviting, I wonder how cold it is…..?

johnners
    Free Member

Put some washing out, Quantocks, cut grass, loaf around, read books, go to pub.

johnners
    Free Member

…and maybe transfer the bits from the Soul to the repaired Soda just for s & g.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Fix the disc mount on my ti commuter.

Test ride the frankenbike which I built last night

Bit of housework.

Rest up and prep for tomorrows marathon – shave legs, fake tan etc

althepal

Half hour of nightshift to go, then sleep, then a leaving night for one of the nurses tonight. Tomorrow has a communion, a kids party and back on nightshift.

donsimon
    Free Member

The weather is beautiful down here on the Kent coast, can see the sea looking all blue and inviting, I wonder how cold it is…..?

About 14ºC? 😀

Shinythings
    Free Member

Wondering why Del is eloping to Munchen and catching up on mail

Bloody internal clock wakes me up even tho I want a lie-in

TheFlyingOx

I’m awaiting The Rapture™

yossarian
    Free Member

Thanks DS! 🙂

My method is less scientific

It’s either ‘****!!!’ or ‘holy ****!!!’

Jamie
    Free Member

I’m awaiting The Rapture™

Same here, but until it hits at 6pm I am going to:

1) Take the road bike out in a min….wasn’t going to as legs beaten up from running yesterday, but its such a nice morning.

2) Go gym and pump some iron, in tribute to Macho Man Randy Savage

3) Go out for lunch with my brother, as he is over from Athens.

4) Get everything in order.

5) Get raptured.

Hairychested
    Free Member

Playing with my daughter as the missus is soundly asleep.
    Later, shift the Punto from the friend’s to mine, move the motorbike so there’s some space to park the FIAT.
    Go to the beach, pick up some shells, stretch my lungs, dip a toe in the water, have a picnic.
    I’ll be cooking dinner too – young potatoes, some beans, chicken breast and loads of tomato and mushroom sauce.
    I thinks I’ll try to finish the bike too as tomorrow morning I fancy a bit of a ride.
    Oh, and some writing to do as well tonight.

stumpy01

Trying to get out of bed & pop over to Thetford for some sunny riding.

Was hoping the other half would have furnished me with a cuppa as she’s been up for 30 mins but no sign as of yet…

yossarian
    Free Member

Was hoping the other half would have furnished me with a cuppa as she’s been up for 30 mins but no sign as of yet…

Is there a bell you can ring?

Jamie
    Free Member

Is there a bell you can ring?

It’s too late. He has filed for divorce on grounds of dehydration.

donsimon
    Free Member

Go to the beach, pick up some shells, stretch my lungs, dip a toe in the water, have a picnic.

You might want to check this rather useful page out, before dipping that toe. 😉

yossarian – Member

Thanks DS!
    A pleasure amigo mio, helping others leaves me with a warm glow inside.

Hairychested
    Free Member

Just misread stumpy’s post – would’ve finished me with a cuppa 🙂

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Mourning all morning.

Spud

On the sofa sorting kids whilst my other half sleeps of the birthday booze! On-call then till tomorrow morning.

Jamie
    Free Member

Mourning all morning.

There was a question attached to the OP.

Now friggin’ answer it!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Sorry I’m just a little upset this morning.

Apart from wearing black and recovering from a hangover it’s looking like I’m going to head over to Brechfa try and ride all the trails.

yossarian
    Free Member

Mourning all morning.

Wassup yeti?

warton
    Free Member

I’m taking my son to the fish shop on the fish quay in the bike trailer for the first time. can’t wait!

Jamie
    Free Member

Sorry I’m just a little upset this morning.

*feels bad*

bullheart
    Free Member

Swinley with cousin ‘no-matter-how-bulletproof-you-make-my-bike-I’ll-manage-to-bugger-it-royally’ Paul.

Can’t wait.

bazookajoe
    Free Member

Watching Peppa Pig with No. 2. We’ve to head out later to find her a medal and a sweet (packet of fruit pastilles probably – she gives me the green ones, yay) as she’s managed to sleep in her own bed for 3 nights in a row. Next step is for her to learn that just because it’s light outside, it doesn’t mean it’s time to get up, 5am is a bit early.

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

Sleeping till 2pm! On nights ATM

Concreting.

emma82
    Free Member

Oh, we are all still here? How disappointing, you just can’t trust these scientists to tell the truth about the end of the world. From now on if it doesn’t come from Brian cox I refuse to plan for it. I’m off to brum shopping for a gok body sock to go under my wedding dress and some earrings to match the dress. And get party supplies 🙂

muggomagic

feeling slightly better now as Ben and Holly is on and it’s the “Big bad Barry” episode…

sambob
    Free Member

Might ride over to Hayfield, and more revision. Yippee.

smell_it
    Free Member

Just got in from my last night shift of this run, I’ve just started the first of a couple of glasses of wine. Then it will be bed till early afternoon, some road miles, possibly a little late afternoon snooze and then off out on a date…..

bazookajoe
    Free Member

Aaaaarrrrgghhh! I’ve been waiting on The Big Bad Barry episode coming back on for ages to tape it for the wife who hasn’t seen it. No. 2 was watching it, and I was looking at bloomin STW and didn’t notice. That’s one of the best episodes ever of Ben and Holly.

muggomagic

It is a super little show. Always like the episodes with the Gnome in too.

rOcKeTdOg

Today will be spent, house shopping, putting up kitchen units in a garage and maybe breaking my cake-fast (72hrs)

wrightyson
    Free Member

Off on our Childs education wrecking holiday. Was a good boy and packed the car last night so we can get breakfast on the way!!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 60 total)

The topic ‘Morning all..’ is closed to new replies.