Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • more women!
  • burmaboy
    Free Member

I know some gnarly chics. My friend Anna is pretty damn freeride on any bike you put her on. She is running some female training courses to get the girls some skills. Here is a pic of her clearing a lengthy tabletop at muddy hell on a cx bike. The difference with her is that she started racing really young.

Muddy Hell  0131

mjs110
    Free Member

She was looking pretty formidable

leggyblonde
    Free Member

yeah, and having a RAD older brother helps Anna too 😀

mimi123
    Free Member

Why do you think sport exists and why do you think both sexes should be equally interested in it?……….

Perhaps if companies were less inclinded to used half naked big busted bimbos to advertise their bikes and parts then women may be more inclined!
    In response to the other post about couple. My hubby and I have been rding together for while now, he has been riding his whole life me about a yr properly. I feel I can learn from him and he will push my limits I like it that way though, if you fall at least you know you pushed yourself.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Perhaps if companies were less inclinded to used half naked big busted bimbos to advertise their bikes and parts then women may be more inclined!

has this actually ever happened ? Apart from a little event sponsorship, I don’t think the manufacturers have much to do with day-to-day riding or influencing our perception of mountain biking

donks
    Free Member

Munque-Chick if you are still on this thread the new wall in MK is in Kingston (Big Rock climbing). It has a really decent bouldering zone plus a lead wall area, there are a few top ropes in the main wall as well. It’s well worth a visit if you’re local.

mimi123
    Free Member

Well I am a women and If I didn’t love mountain biking already and someone handed me dirt mag etc I would be put off by the skantly clad women in the back of the mag trying to sell me grips or something!

philconsequence
    Free Member

but women love other womens boobs…. i dont see a problem 😈

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Donks cheers I’ve looked it up this morning! Looks awesome, I tend to only go when back in CArdiff and we can go to Boulders. I’m quite excited about a more localish climbing wall. May even book in for some evening sessions to improve my technique etc. Looks ace.

donks
    Free Member

Munqe- depending where your based there is also a new wall in Northampton (the Pinnacle)which is decent so the options round here have double in a couple of months.

Diane
    Free Member

Goog – Go Mrs Goog!

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘more women!’ is closed to new replies.