Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Monday Morning Debrief No. 36 – Where did you get to?
  • Dave
    Free Member

A weekend of last minute bike builds and van packing here:

Monday Morning Debrief 36

What did you get up to? Share here…

chipps

I got thoroughly laundered riding the Beast at CyB this weekend. Great fun though. We couldn’t have been wetter, but the riding at Coed Y Brenin works so well in the wet. Thankfully, Sunday was dry.
    Stayed at Sian and Dafydd’s B&B again – oldskool-mtb.co.uk – love that place!

_tom_
    Free Member

Couple of hours at Woburn and getting frustrated with suspension setup still, just cant get my bike to feel right. The hangover didnt help matters either! Almost came off on the transfer line gap a few times, wasnt feeling it at all so called it a day and explored the singletrack on the other side of the road instead.

ir_bandito
    Free Member

The sofa, following 72 hours of the runs last week 🙁

RustySpanner

Foxstones Lane, played about on the spoil heaps at Cant Clough, couple of goes at Hurstwood trails, up to Gorple Road (first time I’ve got all the way down to the Billett without using the brakes – grrrrr) then a couple of laps round Rowley lake.

Great little loop, sunny last night too.

rickt
    Free Member

22 miles off road over the Calderdale moors (Stoodly Pike side) yesterday… Sun, Wind, rain plus hail and fog – typical Yorkshire day.

stilltortoise
    Free Member

A cracking 40 miler on the North Yorkshire Moors on Saturday, avoiding the rain until the last mile or two, then a blast round Cheshire on the road bike with the local club yesterday.

codybrennan
    Free Member

Round Strathaven 50 (dark side). I’m a local.

Was v windy.

Drac

Drove back from the West Coast of Scotland on Saturday then Sunday recharged my batteries after our busy week away.

rOcKeTdOg

3 miles on saturday, 1st ride since big crash last weekend, felt ok but tender, then 19 miles yesterday, both on road, but just done 14 off road today, mojo still intact, phew! 8)

bikebouy
    Free Member

Dis tho not quite soooo high 😉

[/url]image by -bikebouy-[/img]

scottfitz
    Free Member

Raced the FoD DH race, had a great time on my HT 😀
    http://www.rootsandrain.com/photos/513825

jonnyb1972
    Free Member

Very underwhelmed at gisburn, don’t know what it is, it just doesn’t float my boat, and why the new hub doesn’t have a bike wash is beyond me ??????

mikewsmith
    Free Member

2nd weekend in a row in Rotorua, NZ.

Great time riding & uplifting trails. Some video to follow

Sandwich

30 Miles on road Saturday, with some cafe checking for work.On Sunday went over the Deben and up to Orford before returning. Lunch at the Orford bakery was very good.

IMG_0220 by Hamster, on Flickr

keefus
    Free Member

New Forest Rattler – 47 miles….3hrs 4 mins 17 secs

(Shouldn’t have gone out Sat night..slight hangover and only three hours sleep!!)

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Some hill walking and scrambling in snowdonia and a loop of MBR at CYB to finish.

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Weekend in Aviemore. Ben Macdui on Friday and exploring the woods on Saturday and Sunday.

big_scot_nanny

big day out on Saturday to Flims/Laax ski area for some cable car/chairlift/bus assisted downhill clattering and general lunacy. Never-end is a blast, Runca trail a hoot, and we did some off piste stuff off the top of the bus from Nagens.

Excellent day, a lot of riding, really enjoyed it, highly recommend people put the Graubunden in CH on their travel plans – Flims, Laax, Davos, Lenzerheide, a lot of seriously good lift assisted riding, riding on footpaths is permissable, very close to Zurich airport and easily accessible by public transport.

Kev

paul4stones

Rides with my 13yr old son. Kielder to Newcastleton and back on cyclocross bikes on the wet, wet Saturday then over Hardknot and Wrynose with a change of tyres on Sunday.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Monday Morning Debrief No. 36 – Where did you get to?’ is closed to new replies.