Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • mobile upgrade next month – iphone?
  • jakeclyro
    Free Member

Hi guys

i get to upgrade my phone next month and i am tempted to go for an iphone4.

any recommendations for iphone or other phones?

jam-bo

Get one. They're ace.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

If you like toys why not.

Jamie
    Free Member

Backhanded compliment of the night?

MrNutt
    Free Member

yeah get one, I have one, that should be reason enough no?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Jamie – Member
    Backhanded compliment of the night?
    POSTED 4 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST

Err yes I think so – I have one (I like my toys) and love it. It is just a 3GS but waiting for O2 business to deliver my 4… 🙂

pk-ripper
    Free Member

I have a 3G, now out of contract, but am waiting another month for the new HTC phone (think it's going to be called the Ace). iphone is a very good phone, but I'm not convinced the 4 is anything of an upgrade over what I already have despite having played with one for a couple of days.

HTC appear to be pushing the technology and all round capability of a phone more at the present time, so that's what i want.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

The 4 simply has a hi-res screen and better camera (and quicker) than the the older models.

cabeaumont
    Free Member

I am due an upgrade now and want an iPhone4 but am holding off just now as there are a lot of rumours circulating that a 'revised' version which cures the antenna problem is due at the end of September. Could be pure speculation as the iPhone free case program ends on the same day. There are pics over on avforums.com of the new antennas though.

I am holding off just for now

jimbobrighton
    Free Member

Got my iphone4 and think it's ace. battery life is massively better than anything I've used by HTC, and the phone does just feel better. I find almost every other phone a bit plasticky and light. the apple is weighty, compact, solid.

The screen really is excellent too.

I'd get one if I were you.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘mobile upgrade next month – iphone?’ is closed to new replies.