• This topic has 18 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by fbk.
Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • MOBI V-15 washer – anyone have an old dead one
  • hiddenvalley
    Free Member

Hi all, I have mobi MK 1 V-15 that still works (amazingly enough). However, the outlet spigot at the base of the gun is split and I cannot find a replacement anywhere. I dont want to buy a new unit for £80 when this is all thats wrong with it…

Anybody have similar issues and find parts anywhere or if anyone has a dead mobi I would be willing to pay for the part even if it means the whole hand gun and hose. (I have tried Chain Reaction)

Any help appreciated. Thanks

scotroutes

Having had a similar problem, I’d be interested to hear if anyone has fitted a standard-sized garden “gun” to one of these.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

same issue here 😆

hiddenvalley
    Free Member

Crikey, I hadn’t realised this fault was so prevalent. The new V-15s have different fittings so the new guns and hoses do not fit the MK 1’s. Maybe worth checking if I can get the connector out of the unit and replace with another one that will allow a whole new handgun and cable to work with it.

Thanks for replies so far.

HV

jsync

I think this fits

I have the clas Olson co tech one which is apparently the same as the aqua2go one

http://www.bike24.com/p2137731.html

scotroutes

Hmm, I wonder if one of these

Would fit on the old Mk1 hose and then allow use of the gun that jsync linked to?

jsync

If you measure the diameter of your hose I’ll measure mine

That sounded unnecessarily gay….

scotroutes

Looks like 9mm

jsync

Same here.

**disclaimer** Not checked with Verviers though

hiddenvalley
    Free Member

thanks for advice, I am struggling to upload an image as the part I am talking about is different to the other pics shown…ah, here we go, try this which is on ebay…these are the modern ones with the push on connector, the old ones are the twist on type….thanks

null

jsync

Assuming the hose is 9mm across it looks like your option is to get the female fitting and gun linked above. Unless you look at Nomad spares as I think they may be different.

scotroutes

Yeah, that’s what I have hence considering buying a new-style hose and and a new-style gun.

hiddenvalley
    Free Member

Thanks for all your help guys….it seems the best way is to get a new style hoselock style connector on to the hose which will connect to a compatible gun.

cheers

dirtyrider
    Free Member

this is my part thats broken, screws into the base of the gun

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Yup, I’ve the same here.
    I need a new gun and hose too.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

anyone have any links to something cheap that works?

zero-cool
    Free Member

I just need a new gun. Anyone managed to retrofit a Hozzlelock or similar to the hose? Mine just pisses half the water out the bottom of the gun when I use it. Still enough to clean the bike but it means it rubs out too quickly for 2 bikes

fbk
    Free Member

I had the same problem – I can confirm the Aqua2go kit is retrofitable to a v15, although you’d need to replace both bits of the hose connector. I got some bits from from a guy on eBay and some from CRC. CRC still have a few bits but the eBay guys seems to have stopped trading.

Sorry I can’t be of more help.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘MOBI V-15 washer – anyone have an old dead one’ is closed to new replies.