Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • MM Tracker Users – Android – Is it worth paying for?
  • pealy
    Free Member

Looks superb on paper, tried the free version which shows the memmory map QCTs just fine. I know it’s only £5.99 for the full version but still, I can’t find an actual review anywhere so a few quick questions:

– Can you set it to display in Landscape – the free version on my device is stuck in portrait.
    – Does pinch to zoom in/out work okay? Is scrolling still quick enough when zoomed out a bit?
    – generally stable etc?

Appreciate any feedback.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Have you looked at the reviews on android market??

Rubber_Buccaneer

I have MM Tracker on an HTC Incredible S

Display can autorotate or be set to landscape or portrait.
    Pinch to zoom works fine, there are also zoom in/out buttons on screen.
    I have had absolutely no stability problems and can load way bigger maps than my windows mobile (few years ago now) device could handle.

Memory map were on the verge of releasing an Android app, is it not out yet?

pealy
    Free Member

Cheers – that’s good enough for me. Definitely worth paying for.

I did check the Market but didn’t see any actual reviews, just the usual brief comments that didn’t directly answer my questions.

Memory Map have released an App (still beta I think) but it’s relatively expensive and unbelievably, they charge more if you want to use your old maps instead of paying to buy them again. Frankly I think Memory Map have lost the plot and are completely out of touch with their user-base. Rant over.

Rubber_Buccaneer

I assumed the official MM app would be free having paid for the maps, the old windows mobile one always was.

Given MMs history of what I would call clunky software I will stick with MM Tracker.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘MM Tracker Users – Android – Is it worth paying for?’ is closed to new replies.