Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Mint Sauce
  • Nipper99
    Free Member

Are there any books or collections of these cartoons around? Looked on the net, shows there have some posters etc but can’t see anything else.

sc-xc
    jumpupanddown
    Free Member

now, does any one have a mint sauce key ring i can borrow..

rOcKeTdOg

😛

Nipper99
    Free Member

saw that, ta. just wondered if you could get a book or similar.

Northwind

Aye, I’d like a nice big coffee table book, with high-quality images (the ones on This Is Why seem to be scanned from the mag, you can often see the other side of the page bleeding through) There was the Eternal Reek of Damp Wool book a while back…

Prints would be good too. There’s a couple of the strips I really love (“upon any sunday”, and “maybe this year”) that I’d like an A3 print of, maybe on canvas. And I’m sure the ordering and delivery process would be interesting!

rivirider
    Free Member

I have an original drawing of mint, done for me jo burt at the bike show about 10 years ago
    Next time I am at my mums I will have to find it. Got a key ring too.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Can anyone summarize what that thread was all about or link to the original “can I borrow a mint sauce key ring” please. Never actually read that one.

elliott-20
    Free Member

Aye, I’d like a nice big coffee table book

A 60+ page, hard back, coffee table book would be real nice. Could be done through something like Blurb for cheap without the hassle of printing loads.

🙂

Junkyard
    Free Member

summary of key ring
    JO offered key rings
    wannabe fools discerning customer bought these and cufflinks etc
    about 8 months after getting payment the goods arrived
    Jo was very busy so could not post them – he could not be arsed depending on your view
    They were tat or great depending on your view

Jo posted very little on the thread iirc

Nipper99
    Free Member

That would be good, perhaps i’ll ping Mishun’s manager an email or something.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Cheers junkyard, rOcKeTdOg I am just about to trawl through the post with a coffee.

MrSmith
    Free Member

i would buy a blurb book of the “can i buy a keyring that looks like a hippo” thread. dunno about that comic thing though it wouldn’t be as funny.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

There have been many pleas for Jo to publish his collected cartoons independently of the magazine which publishes them, but he has turned a deaf ear. Possibly, I would guess, for contractual reasons…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Mint Sauce’ is closed to new replies.