Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Mince Pie tally
  • slimtubing
    Free Member

How many crumbly pastry treats have you OM NOM NOM’D?
    about to start my second for this season. 😉

mikewsmith
    Free Member

2 on my last night ride, many thanks to the suppliers :~)

Pook

5 tonight. Baked 150 as well and so there were at least 10 eaten in the process.

Taff
    Free Member

Bought 9boxes from tesco (buy 1 get 2 free) and bought 3 boxes last week. Got one left and not sure of it’s because I can’t face any more or because I’ve run out of brandy butter. I am sharing in case you think I’m a bloater

john_drummer
    Free Member

big fat zero. and that’s the way it stays

midlifecrashes

Only a couple so far, but have been to eight carol concerts and Nativity plays so far.

Taff
    Free Member

I’ve not had Carol singers this year. Actually don’t remember any Carol singer singers since moving to Pompey

langy
    Free Member

probably around a dozen already… best not to keep a tab on such things, just enjoy them! 😉

aP
    Free Member

1. Sweet horrible things.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I don’t like them

roger_mellie

About a dozen. Wife has been baking and made a few ‘test’ batches. I’ve been told I have to start sharing them now 🙁

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Mrs PP makes her own mincemeat… Which is far better than shop-bought stuff which is closer to jam (That’s why it boils over) And her own brandy butter too.

I’ve lost count, to be fair.

I’ll never be thin….. which is 😥 or :mrgreen: depending on which way you look at it!

toby1

Pretty much one a day since late November, it’s what comes of living with a Christmas elf 🙂

rewski
    Free Member

Same as Toby1, accompanied by a large Whisky Mac.

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Been eating them since the beginning of the month – and Christmas pud too – seems a shame to “waste” them on Christmas Day when you’re stuffed anyway!

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

+1 Surfmat! 🙂

Om nom nom!

bakey

Will be making them with the kids tomorrow 😀

Hohum
    Free Member

Only had 3 so far.

I have been quite good so far at managing to curb my mince pie desire 🙂

pixelmix
    Free Member

One homemade one by 9am this morning. Perks of working in an office with a female:male ratio of 2:1- lots of baking!

bigyinn
    Free Member

None, rank objects.

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

None. The only mince pies that taste any good are the ones your mother makes, shop ones are usually shite.

uphilla
    Free Member

Too Many! Getting to the point of addiction – makes me cycle more to keep the weight off though! 😆

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Mince Pie tally’ is closed to new replies.