Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Middleden Trails, Kirkcaldy – Now finished!!
  • monstamo
    Free Member

Pleased to say that the Middleden Trails in Kirkcaldy are now officially finished. Signage is going in this week and that’s us. We’d love to see a few more folk out there and getting involved with the club so come along. Details of club meets are posted on our Facebook page (Search ‘Middleden’). They’re every second Sunday through the winter and every Monday night once daylight returns!

Find out more by visiting Middleden MTB Club’s website at http://www.middledenmtb.co.uk/. You can also download a trail map at http://www.middledenmtb.co.uk/?page_id=834

robbespierre
    Free Member

Good stuff.
    I’ll need to take a long lunch and check it out next week.

andrewh
    Free Member

That ‘You Are Here’ bit isn’t working properly, I’m miles away.
    Will be up there in the new year, will come and have a look

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

nice one. thanks. I will sample it sometime soon

monstamo
    Free Member

Drop me a line if you fancy dropping by, happy to show you around, there’s loads of links into miles of trails around here.

kaesae
    Free Member

Sounds great 😀 , any chance of some photo’s and video footage! any one got any clips?

monstamo
    Free Member

As it happens, we’ve got a film maker coming this weekend to recce the trails for a promo edit we’re getting done.
    Also hoping to get a shot of a GoPro in the next week. Watch this space.

Northwind

Excellent work, will definately have to come up and check it out.

HeatherBash
    Free Member

Doffs cap…

kaesae
    Free Member

I just got a gopro it’s a cool ting, I will look forward to seeing the vids, how difficult is it too get to from Edinburgh and can you tell me exactly what info I punch into the satnav?

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

I’m thinking about taking the kids along on Sunday, if I can face crossing the bridge.

marty
    Free Member

Great to have a set of trails like this right in a town centre.

For the navigationally challenged, KY1 3LR will take you to the parking opposite the YOU ARE HERE on the map.

if I can face crossing the bridge.
    Come on over neebs, Fife is lovely. 🙂

monstamo
    Free Member

It’s the perfect venue for introducing kids to trail riding as there’s such a good mix of terrain.

Plenty to keep more experienced riders happy too. You soon rack up the miles if you do a couple of circuits. 10 minutes per lap of Revolver, down either Pistol Whip or Get A grip, up the fire road, over the Deer Track, back by Barrel Roll and up to trailhead. 2 miles!

It’s located at the top of Kirkcaldy so easy access from A92.

monstamo
    Free Member

Also – make sure you visit our Facebook page for all the latest updates and don’t forget to Like us!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Middleden Trails, Kirkcaldy – Now finished!!’ is closed to new replies.