Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • MERIDA Brass Monkeys Finale 23rd Jan
  • pants
    Free Member

Map of Course now on Event Website, Round 3 page. Get riding Ben!
    1 Bridge to put in on 1st bit of ST, enjoy.

pants
    Free Member

Course complete Bridge’s and drainage in!!

pants
    Free Member

Even though we have had lots of rain the Cse has drained well and is riding very well.

pants
    Free Member

ENTRY UPDATE

Round 3 is almost full, so if you have not entered yet, get on with it, so you don’t get disappointed for missing this great course and the final round of this series.

Entries will close Friday or sooner if full which is looking likely. NO ON THE DAY ENTRY!!!

Hi Pants

I have just enter the 4hr what the course like will it be as wet as the last round?

Harrison

RichJJ
    Free Member

😆 Water can’t sit on Hills 😆

dobo
    Free Member

pants, firstly the rnd1 SS on sunday was a great course and amazingly not wet!
    now i’m determined to do one of these brass monkeys, sounds hilly and was going to compare to sunday but the garmin course linked on your website says access denied

edit:
    well **** me, its seems garmin connect is 100% access denied for me including my own routes, anyone else getting this?

@RichJJ sorry should have been a bit more accurate in any dips hollows, flat section where water can’t run off.

@dobo yes its not working for me too

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

It maybe because it’s MOD land??

RichJJ
    Free Member

@Harrison, course was looking good at the weekend, a bit wet and a couple of muddy bits but by no means a mud fest, Pants and Co have done a good job so far

Cheers RichJJ brake pads should last then and I won’t be washing sand and stuff out of everything for the next couple of weeks 😀

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘MERIDA Brass Monkeys Finale 23rd Jan’ is closed to new replies.