Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • memory map
  • thomthumb
    Free Member

using memory map when i 'hide' a route, the waypoints stay on the map.

meaning my map is covered in blue spots. how do i make the waypoints and routes hide and reappear together? it never used to do this!!

Ambrose

Check that your software is uptodate (web, on the bar at the top). Failing that I dunno, give the bods at MM a ring. they are very helpful, if a bit hard to get hold of.

devs
    Free Member

Delete all overlays.

kevonakona
    Free Member

NO, not delete all overlays, Hide them all. delete will, erm, delete them.

boblo
    Free Member

yes, it's a(nother) bug. Hide all will (should) hide ….all.

foxyrider
    Free Member

when you hide all you should get the browser on teh left where it says training, routes, wapoints etc. If you hide all then this pops up as a left column and then you can then select which overlay you require – work for me on the latest software version 🙂

thomthumb
    Free Member

hide all doesn't hide waypoints! only the route (line bit).

foxyrider
    Free Member

I did have that a while ago and I just deleted the waypoints – It was in my case a map I imported from the net not one omy my Edge routes/tracks if this makes a difference? Also how are you hiding all? right click menu or drop down from the top toolbar?

devs
    Free Member

delete all overlays doesn't delete the overlays from their folder, just on the map. Just like deleting a route doesn't actually delete the route. It's the way I do it and I've not lost anything.

robinbetts
    Free Member

Thread Hijack (sorry):
    Has anyone used the new Memory Map iPhone app? Is it any good? And do you really have to spend £20 on the paid app to use the maps you already own on your PC??

easygirl

new i phone app is very good
    there have been 2 update, and a few more coming soon
    yes you do have to pay the £20, but the app picks the gps up good, the scrolling of the maps is great and battery life is ok although if you wanted to use it all day you would need a battery extender

Esme
    Free Member

I'm not sure how to sort out your problem, but . . .

Helpful suggestion #1
    Why don't you re-set the Waypoint Properties to a Tiny Dot as a default? Then your routes won't be disfigured by blue spots in the first place

Helpful suggestion #2
    Why don't you 'Save as' your routes as .mmo files, then delete them from the Memory Map programme? They're easily imported back, when you want to look at them again. (You'd need to do this anyway, if you exported routes to a GPS device)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘memory map’ is closed to new replies.