• This topic has 52 replies, 26 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Meet Ted (caution – Border Terrier puppy content…)
  • tonyg2003

Yep "kill kill". I know what you mean. Years ago I went fishing early one foggy morning with my borders. I heard a strange sound and Jez went off like a shot. Next thing loads of barking and lound mooing. I ran off into the fog to find her facing up a bullock about 6inches for it's nose. I still reckon if I hadn't grabbed her she would have went for the bullock. She was probably just eyeing up up for size!

Drac

Sounds about right Tony they don't see small things as worthy prey, they'll kill them but not worth the hassle. My Border only picked fights with big dogs Doberman and Rotweilers being his favourite sport. Small dogs wanting a fight were ignored and not even acknowledge a simple glance. He also loved to chase deer which as a real pain given the ground the can cover through thick forest and his reluctance to give up.

twohats
    Free Member

marsdenman – Member

TwoHats – silly Q is marsden Ted also a dog owner, and due to be married in November? (i'm a photog, if it is the same guy, met him and his Mrs to discuss shooting their wedding…)

Yep, the very same guy and I'll be at that wedding too. Small world eh?

Drac

And here he is, Jake is great very friendly loves to play but will he hell give the ball back.

hora
    Free Member

marsdenman- OT – do you know Jonathan traverse? (local to you)- buying a rear wheel off of him and wondering if you know of the wheel/any abuse etc or condition? Its a LONG shot as even if you know him you might not know the condition of each bit of his kit….

Mail in profile 😀

marsdenman
    Free Member

Evenin All…

Hora – sorry, don't know your man – truth is I only know one other biker around here, though I see a few, I really should get out more…

TwoHats – yep, small world – if you're around for the weekend I won't say bring the bike but drop us a line if you have time for a pint!

Drac – Jake looks like a top, lean, mean, ball (and deer and rabbit and.. and.. ) chasing machine.

Ted update – collected him Friday as planned and he's been great. Think the fact he's 11 weeks old and was an only pup has done wonders for him… Seems he's got a great temperament and is certainly brave – he's been out for several walks to introduce him to folk and dogs we know, including Max, a Rhodesian Ridgeback.Max is a top dog and gentle as a gentle thing – he was strolling slowly up to say Hi to Ted when Ted yet out a yelp – off shot Max!!
    Piccies to follow… of Ted – not of Max doing a runner!

twohats
    Free Member

I'll be around for more than the weekend but as we're travelling quite a distance and I'll have kids in tow there's zero chance of bringing my bike!
    You know that Ted rides too?
    I might take you up on that offer of a pint though, especially if its in the Riverhead!

Drac

Little bugger can shift Marsdenm he's a bit plump at the minute as he doesn't got some many walks at the moment. Taking him out again tomorrow evening probably.

martinxyz
    Free Member

had a customer that owned one (not with bombers) and she was worried about it running out the shop as the wee bugger never came back.never does what its told.

Drac

Update: Jake is coming to live with us from Tuesday, his owner passed away on Monday. Looking forward to getting him and very sudden in the end and wish it was under better circumstances but that's the way things go.

Sandwich

Huxley says hi to Ted.

He's been with us a week, ambition is to be a trail dog!

NikNak7890
    Free Member

Meet our current little girl, Molly

and our new recruit, Jasper

and his litter mates airing their wares

Drac

Ace! Borders are great.

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Meet Ted (caution – Border Terrier puppy content…)’ is closed to new replies.