Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Mayhem Entries – [s]Tonight[/s] Tomorrow Lunchtime
  • rkk01
    Free Member

On-line entries?

Doesn’t seem right, somehow

Dimmadan
    Free Member

Totally agree, but I guess that is an easier way of Wiggle getting their cut upfront. And may take some of the manual activities away from the team.

weeble
    Free Member

Hoping someone’s thought that not everyone can be at a PC tomorrow lunch to enter on line and that there are still solo places for those posting a entry tomorrow.

JAG

I had the opposite thought weeble;

What if everyone turns up at his house overnight? Will there be any on-line entries left for those who didn’t want to drive up to Derby? 🙄

Dimmadan
    Free Member

I thought postal entries were not being done this year. Only printable entries for those wanting to go to Pat’s tonight to make sure they are in.

votchy
    Free Member

The website says there will be places saved for those using snail mail as they call it

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

I assume wiggle online entry means you can use cash back sites? 🙂

Dimmadan
    Free Member

Or voucher codes?

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Anyone got any spare wiggle voucher codes at the min?

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Just had a thought..

The Wiggle adverts up there ^^^ say spend £x and get some thing free ie for a Team Entry it would be DHB Sun Glasses.

So has any one got some free glasses yet for their entry? I’m struggling to see where it says anything about it in the Wiggle T&C’s

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Mayhem Entries – [s]Tonight[/s] Tomorrow Lunchtime’ is closed to new replies.