Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • May Hill Nish-Nosh 31 October
  • Cletus

Thinking of entering this event

http://www.blacksheepsportsltd.co.uk/nishnosh.html

Is anyone on here involved with it and can give an opinion of it’s difficulty compared to the FoD Enduro that was held last week?

Cletus

Bump

No comments??? 😥

peaky
    Free Member

I would also like to know how this is likely to compare to the FOD enduro route.
    Anyone got any info ?

NextDayTyres
    Free Member

hello
    Steve here from NextDayTyres.com, most of the route has been mapped out already, we heard yesterday that we have permission from the National Trust to go over the top of May Hill (implies a bit of climbing, probably more than the FOD Enduro)
    More info to follow later this week but probably 8/9 mile route.

Mounty_73

I am thinking about this event too, after doing the FOD.

doctornickriviera
    Free Member

i’m not a local but my inlaws live in cliffords mesne at the base of may hill. I can only imagine the route is going thru the huntley estate and woods so expect a lot of mud if the next couple of weeks are wet. the climbs up may hill arent particularly long but steep in places. if i’m free i may give it a go. i can’t imagine the course will be very technical mind. Make sure you go in the glasshouse pub covered in mud and call steve the landlord a poof and that fox hunting should be banned and the english rugby team are rubbish and i’m sure he’ll give you a free sunday lunch. This man is al murray

NextDayTyres
    Free Member

More info now available here ->
    http://www.nish-nosh.co.uk

NextDayTyres
    Free Member

Latest News 28 Oct 2010
    Many thanks to those who have already entered the Nish-Nosh.

We have been working hard this week to change some sections of the course to a more interesting woodland route.

Although entry numbers have been good, we have extended the entry and will now also be accepting entries on the day, so if the online entry is no longer available please turn up and enter on the day!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘May Hill Nish-Nosh 31 October’ is closed to new replies.