Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Maxxis Minion Rear
  • m_t_b
    Free Member

Are they any good? I suffered 4 punctures today at the Dyfi and need to change from my rear UST ignitor. I have a minion on the front and it is v. good so wondering about the rear – main concern is how fast it rolls.

coatesy
    Free Member

Been using a 2.35 60A single wall on the rear for best part of a year now(barring deep mud time), mildly draggy, and now approaching semi-slick status, it’ll be staying until totally bald, at which point i’ll be fitting another. Pretty impressed with not just the grip, but the “feel” of the tyre – how it gives you advanced warning of impending slides by slight drift, rather than just letting go and dumping you off.

steveh

2 front minions is a very popular combination and rolls better than a front/rear combo.

m_t_b
    Free Member

Cheers for that I think I will try a DHF on rear as has been great on the front.

Jeffus
    Free Member

I quite like the Ardent out back and Minion up front I had the super tacky up front gives excellent grip , changed the Minion to an Advantage to see how it performs seems OK so Far, I was recommended a Minion super tacky up front and a front 60a in the rear by a guy from Orange on one of their demo days.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Maxxis Minion Rear’ is closed to new replies.