Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Maserati or secondhand chainset
  • ibnchris

Anyone else getting served with the Maserati pop up ad when going on singletrack? Think it’s pretty funny that I’m on here to see if I can pick up some secondhand cranks and the ad networks think I might want a Maserati!

choppersquad
    Free Member

You never know when a Maserati might just come in handy?

mboy
    Free Member

They’re advertising everywhere at the moment! I think they must’ve hired a new head of marketing, probably from a Double Glazing company, because even on local daytime radio all I hear every 4th advert right now is “un-diesel like” the new Maserati Ghibli diesel is, in such an unrelenting manner it’s as if they’re about to do a BOGOF on them or something (still wouldn’t be able to afford one then!)…

Whoever is in charge of their marketing, I’m going to suggest that outside of EVO Magazine or Chris Harris’ Youtube channel, any money they spend is largely a waste of time!

neilthewheel

I refuse to buy a Maserati since we cycled past the factory gates on our tandem, make a snap decision to call in for a look round and the security guard in his booth took one look at us and wagged his finger. So if that’s how they feel about me, I don’t want one of their cars. That’ll show ’em.

mtbfix

I could be gloriously self satisfied at my premier status ad blocking however it counts for nowt if you click on a stw piece on Facebook. That’s when they get me. Pop ups for right hand only slx shifters, pls.

PJM1974
    Free Member

I heard the Maserati ads on Classic FM at the weekend.

Personally, I’d rather have an Alfa Romeo. Marketing for that brand seems curiously moribund.

TiRed

They have a race team too. Rode with them on Saturday. A lot less annoying than the ad.

andytherocketeer

There have never been any threads on here about Maserati before 😉

Best tool to have in the toolkit when yo do get that Alfa Romeo is an AA Membership Card 😉

PJM1974
    Free Member

I’ve owned Alfa Romeos for thirteen years now, before that I owned VWs.

One brand consistently broke every three months, costing an arm and a leg to fix and were backed by shoddy dealer service…I have a couple of horror stories that would turn you grey. The other brand happens to be Italian. 😉

ibnchris

maybe i am the maserati head of marketing and this is my stealth tactic to get you all talking about maserati…mwah ha ha ha…you will all have a maserati by the end of the month.

Or not…

wilburt
    Free Member

That Masarati advert is following me about, how little they know.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Maserati or secondhand chainset’ is closed to new replies.