Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 43 total)
  • ManYoo
  • andywhit
    Free Member

Laugh, I nearly…..

There is a god 🙂

colnagokid

😆

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

😆 😆 😆

andywhit
    Free Member

“Oh dear. The champions are falling to pieces here, Rooney appears to throw the ball away and Phil Dowd shows him a second yellow card. The England striker is absolutely livid, furiously gesticulating at Dowd before swiping at the corner flag on his way off the pitch.”

W00t!

Harris
    Free Member

Come on Fulham!! Fitting that Danny Murphy scored the 1st goal. Bring on Villa.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Careful now, all us “armchair fans” don’t want to be appearing too gleeful do we??!! Anyway, bring on a defeat for Villa and Martin O’Squeal tomorrow…and then we can gloat.

Still think the title will go to Utd but today’s result definitely has made things a little more interesting.

MrSparkle

Fair play to Flum, they ripped us to bits last week. And God love ’em for beating the Reds.

oldgrump08
    Free Member

Well played Fulham. Even if Villa lose tomorrow Utd will still be top, and still a game in hand. But squeaky bum time or what?!?

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Are us ‘armchair’ fans allowed to express an opinion?

I had a sneaky feeling Fulham might get something out of this one. They’re one of those bastard sides.

The Spurs-Chelsea game is very inertesting…

Oh, it’s JUST finished.

Ooh, this makes things even more exciting!

andywhit
    Free Member

Chelsea lose also, interesting times! Bets on Liverpool failing to capitalise again tomorrow ?

IHN

Oh c0ck.

Danny effing Murphy as well.

C0ckety c0ck c0ck

andywhit
    Free Member

>Are us ‘armchair’ fans allowed to express an opinion?

The Manc fans will be still travelling home from Laaardon so no posts from them for a few hrs. 😉

oldgrump08
    Free Member

I think L’pool wsill win tomorrow, certainly on good form and catching AV at the right time…. Kin ell.

oldgrump08
    Free Member

Yawn

RudeBoy
    Free Member

zaskar
    Free Member

Liverpool are in excellent form.

Utd are falling apart but will pull themselves together.

Should be a close end to the season!

Hairychested
    Free Member

A draw tomorrow and loads of nail-biting to follow. Lovely!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

ldgrump08 – Member
    Yawn

**** off and post somewhere that interests you then (and where your input might be more welcome).

oldgrump08
    Free Member

Tetchy tetchy – I was commenting on the usual comment about Utd supporters. Mind your manners.

Gary_C

The Manc fans will be still travelling home from Laaardon so no posts from them for a few hrs.

Nah…
    They just need to catch the tube home……… 😉

DA_DOOD–lulz
    Free Member

superkops will pwn aston tmrw.

binners

Its a terrible emotion. Jealousy.

Make the most of it while you can

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Tetchy tetchy – I was commenting on the usual comment about Utd supporters. Mind your manners.

Then, your input would be more than welcome – say what you mean and all that….just posting “Yawn”…well, funnily enough, it makes me yawn.

oldgrump08
    Free Member

Yes sir!

fizzer
    Free Member

‘kin ‘ell Gaz that’s SO original I’ve never heard it before zzzzzzz….

emac65
    Free Member

That’s cuz it’s true…….

But don’t worry I have a feeling Villa will be on fire tomorrow…..

andywhit
    Free Member

>But don’t worry I have a feeling Villa will be on fire tomorrow…..

As in burnt out ?

(current score removed by moi as might be spoiler)

oldgrump08
    Free Member

This doesn’t come easy, but kin ell all credit to Liverpool these last couple of weeks!

andywhit
    Free Member

W000000000000000t!

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Ouch.

oldgrump08
    Free Member

Blimey, going to have to change my team now. At least it’s still red and white!!!

emac65
    Free Member

LOL,it was wishful thinking from me,Villa have been shite of late & it was only a matter of time before the wheels fell off….
    Knew we should never have bought that tw4t Heskey,it’s been downhill since he signed….

theotherjonv

As a qualified Ref, who jacked it for the lack of respect being offered to officials on the parks, christ I was livid with Mike Phelan this a.m. on MOTD.

So much for the Respect campaign. Ronaldo was disgraceful. Could have been carded 4x but Phil Dowd gave him more than enough slack. The bit where Dowd told Ronaldo to come back to him and Ronaldo gestured ‘no, you come here’ FFS!
    Rooney got a mandatory caution for shirt pulling, and no-one could misinterpret his ‘dissent by word or action’. Yet Dowd was instantly surrounded by 3 or 4 ManU players contesting it.
    Ferguson even disputed the Scholes sending off, according to this morning’s telegraph.

And what did Phelan say in interview? That the referee had lost control and was basically to blame for ‘taking it out’ (my words) on the ManU spoilt little kids.

Come on the Scousers. I would love it, love it, if ManU’s crumbling grip suddenly develops some proper cracks. I still don’t think it will, but you live in hope.

andywhit
    Free Member

theotherjonv

spotted!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

theotherjonv, have to agree with your feelings about the behaviour of the Utd players. How Ronaldo stayed on the pitch for ninety minutes defeated me. Two or three crystal clear incidents of dissent, not coming to the ref when called. And if Rooney doesn’t get further punishment for his reaction to the ref when sent off, well….I just don’t know. It didn’t exactly look like he was calmly expressing his disapproval of the ref’s decision. Finger pointing, obvious swearing. And then Phelan has the cheek for blaming the ref for losing control of the game??? WTF???

theotherjonv

Trouble is the FA will roll over on it, instead of further charging people with disrepute. And on a park pitch, somewhere a million miles away in terms of money and ability, some newly qualified referee will be getting dog’s abuse and will be lost to the game because he’ll decide he’d rather do something else on a sunday instead. And it will be ‘OK’ because “it happens on the TV and we don’t mean anything by it, can we get you a pint afterwards ref, and you’re not going to send those reports in are you mate?”

Junkyard
    Free Member

ronaldo is just ridiculous on the pitch he does get kicked more than most [is he not the most fouled player though?].. and yes lucky to stay on the pitch but he is just embarassing at times.
    Excellent result again by liverpool and we were all thinking it was just another boring season with Man U walking to the title …makes it very interesting and also puts some pressure on Man U… Liverpool are playing out of their skins at the minute man u wobbling so some interesting weeks to come.

fantom
    Free Member

IMO Ronnie is no worse than any other footballer, and MU no worse than any other team, I mean who is more cynical than John Terry?

Fulham deserved their result, they played well and Hodgson is a genius, especially without bullock playing…

SAF will read th eriot act, bench most of todays players and then send out a team which will win 5.0 next week, thats the depth of their squad…love ’em

AndyP
    Free Member

fair play to the filth, couple of good results back to back there. Still no chance of catching the mancs though..

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘ManYoo’ is closed to new replies.