Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 52 total)
  • Man Curses Food
  • derek_starship
    Free Member

WTF.
    Pizza Hut’s cheeseburger crust pizza.

Dirty.

Drac

I’m on nights which means I’m craving junk food and sweet stuff, that looks very good.

chakaping
    Free Member

Words fail me.

Is this a real thing?

Pigface
    Free Member

That looks very very wrong, how many is that meant to feed?

lucien

Do you lot really “lust” after this? – looks like greasy stodge to me, heart attack waiting to happen

vinnyeh

As real as the hotdog stuffed crust that Dominos are offering. Chunder inducing. 🙂

bikebouy
    Free Member

* makes reservation 😆

tomhoward

Is this a real thing?

*crosses everything that it’s possible to cross*

Please let it be so….

torsoinalake
    Free Member

Grim. It’s on the same lines as that pizza they advertise with a meat slurry tube in the crust.

What is wrong with people?

atlaz
    Free Member

It’s a real thing. I walk past a pizza hut on the way home and was astounded by that.

iolo
    Free Member

Do pizzza hut deliver to Vienna? I want one now

derek_starship
    Free Member

with a meat slurry tube in the crust.

Genius.

BlindMelon
    Free Member

Awesome!

_tom_
    Free Member

Well I’d eat it. And probably feel terrible about it for the next few days.

Kryton57

I’ve just finish the road season with an emphatic ride.

I have a half price voucher for a large Papa Johns Carribean Hot pizza, which was to be my celebration.

However….

prawny

Hoping this is still on during half term so I can ‘treat’ the Mrs. I know I’ll hate myself afterwards but I love grotty fast food like this.

Omnomnomnom.

Just re-read that. I’m off work at half term because the kids are off, the Mrs isn’t still at school 😕

cbmotorsport
    Free Member

Nearly 3000 calories! (The Mirror content)

tomhoward

It’s a real thing.

molgrips
    Free Member

It’s no different to having beef on your pizza, it’s just put together in clumps around the outside.

whatnobeer
    Free Member

Had one of these the a week or two back. Really not very good. The burgers are average them selves and don’t integrate with the rest of the pizza at all. Not worth your money.

shermer75
    Free Member

Looks like a cross between this:

and this:

mogrim

Like the idea, but not sure about Pizza Hut’s experience with burgers. Might be worth doing a bit of experimenting at home?

Edit:
    whatnobeer has confirmed it: burgers aren’t good enough quality.

Stoner
    Free Member

now you’ve made me hungry. Im off to the freezer to grab a pizza.

tomhoward

Like the idea, but not sure about Pizza Hut’s experience with burgers. Might be worth doing a bit of experimenting at home?

*raises hand*

Willing guinea pig here…..

Harry_the_Spider

Whatever you do don’t turn your back on it.

sparkyrhino

a waste of topping space,a couple of bigtasty’s stuffed in then folded over mmmmmmmm

j5kol
    Free Member

Are those burgers or faggots that have been steam rolled ? Not sure about the jellied snakes pick n mix topping either ?

Northwind

It looks like a portal into hell. But I’d still eat it. MMMM, cthulhuicious.

Houns

Looks like a pavement pizza

glupton1976
    Free Member

Are those burgers or faggots that have been steam rolled ?

This is my new favourite STW sentence of all time.

portlyone

So you rip out the burger, put some wedges on top and top it with garlic bread. I’m in!

TooTall
    Free Member

Marketing genius.

I remember years ago finding the perfect late-night drunken food. The pizza shop in Sleaford did kebab meat pizzas. How awesome was that? Both the major late-night food groups in one tremendous greasy wheel of wonderfulness. They were very very good indeed.

There are some miserable puritanical barstewards on this thread.

Northwind

Ever had a doner pie? Turkish and scottish people should never have been allowed to mingle.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

An abortion on a plate, but no less appealing than their usual offerings.

Edit – Pizza Hut I mean, not Turks or Scots!.

Drac

Doner pizzas are superb but only for rare occasions.

whatnobeer
    Free Member

One of the takeaway places in St Andrews does something called the Turkish Burger. Oh my. 2 burgers plus a huge portion of doner meat, salad, garlic and chili sauce. It is an incredible thing.

Cougar

The pizza shop in Sleaford did kebab meat pizzas. How awesome was that?

In Accy’s town centre, every other shop that isn’t a pub or a pound shop is a kebabbery cum pizza shop of varying reputation(*).

They’re pretty much all out of the same mould. Asian-run; halal menu (so their ‘ham’ is turkey and food colouring); and will gladly serve their masterly culinary fusions as kebab pizzas, chips and donnor meat (plenty of chilli sauce, no salad please mate), and so on to the perpetually Stella’ed. It’s very common here.

(* – there’s two words in that sentence which probably shouldn’t be juxtaposed, but thinking about it probably isn’t wholly inaccurate.)

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

2 burgers plus a huge portion of doner meat, salad, garlic and chili sauce. It is an incredible thing.

lemonysam
    Free Member

After a long ride last winter I discovered that one of the takeaways in heaton does donner parmos – basically a normal parmo which added donner meat.

cbmotorsport
    Free Member

Beign a southener, I just had to google Parmo…Oh yes.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Man Curses Food’ is closed to new replies.